PDA

View Full Version : Quick sema/sandlin question

hotwheels
01-20-2006, 08:27 PM
I am trying to make plan's this year to come out to the sandlin event and the sema event.....If the wife and i do show up, will we be able to attend sema, via sandlin or do we have to figure out another way to get inside? Just curious......thanks, doug

camcojb
01-20-2006, 09:00 PM
Steve really has no control over getting anyone into SEMA. You can get tickets if you can connect with an automotive based business.

Jody

hotwheels
01-21-2006, 02:12 PM
Thanks for the update jody........

Ummgawa
01-22-2006, 09:27 PM
Steve really has no control over getting anyone into SEMA. You can get tickets if you can connect with an automotive based business.

Jody

Or Just invent one... :unibrow:

ProdigyCustoms
01-22-2006, 10:20 PM
Or Just invent one... :unibrow:

That may get harder and harder to do. I regestered for a trade show recently that wanted occ liscence and tax resale cert.

hotwheels
01-25-2006, 07:36 AM
I appreciate the idea's, i will have to talk with the wife and see what she want's to do..........vacation's here where i work are pretty hard to come by, so i have to be able to choose my time carefully, in advance.....if that make's any sense.......

kwhizz
02-26-2006, 01:29 PM
That may get harder and harder to do. I regestered for a trade show recently that wanted occ liscence and tax resale cert.

Sema is now verifying the information as supplied to them in your application.....I think the days of anyone gaining admission to the show are close to over......

Ken