PDA

View Full Version : I've got to get rid of this 1978 Camaro

HellRazorCustom
04-01-2011, 01:52 AM
1978 Camaro. Set up for 1/8th mile track but I understand it's still a street legal car. I do have a clean clear title on the car. I have not hooked up the battery and checked the blinkers etc. but everything is there, the bulbs, wiring, and switches. Car is complete less motor. This car was collateral on a loan that was never paid back so car is now for sale.. This car would make a SERIOUS pro touring car. I'm not sure of every little detail about the car but I do know it's all there, and all built VERY WELL. Car has hundreds of hours of paint and body work and was cleared five times and mirror polished. This car was set up by Joe Wilson who at the time was charging $100 a point welds. Everything pictured goes as a package. Car is a 1978 Camaro, full leather interior, clean straight body (very few flaws), very nice paint, fiber glass hood, Centerline wheels, 12 bolt posi, fuel cell, (plenty of room for a stock gas tank) roll cage, auto. tranny, full glass, no fiberglass. The Powerglide was rebuilt with Dedenbear internals from what I've been told but I can not verify this. Car is tubbed and has a #3512 FOUR LINK SUSPENSION PACKAGE from Chassis Works (http://www.cachassisworks.com/c-247-packaged-rear-suspension-drag.aspx). From what I understand it ran 5.88's in the 1/8th, weighs in @ 3k with a fat driver, and would pull wheels at least a foot and a half and carry 5-6ft on launch. Would be PERFECT to put an LS motor in it and make a pro touring car out of it. I really can't tell you much more than that. I believe it has a 3.73 or 4:11 rear end but please come and inspect. It originally ran a 388 and all pro heads and a 300 fogger of NOS What I do know is the car is complete, straight, and a heck of a lot cheaper buying as is than trying to fab one yourself. I want this car gone. Make a REASONABLE offer and it's yours. If you're planning on offering $3k save your time and mine, the 12 bolt costs more than that. With the right front end in this car you would be untouchable on the drag race track as well as the road race course. Please only serious offers. I'll do my best to get you into this car.
Keith 214 -668-5348 If you need pictures and more information hit my website at www.hellrazorcustoms.com

HellRazorCustom
05-08-2011, 05:26 PM
I finally got rid of her. Thank you all for your help.
Keith