PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Fusion 48ft aluminum trailer, Air ride, Arrow 40 ft awning.

ironworks
03-30-2011, 03:39 PM
Well Guys I'm looking to move up to a bigger truck and trailer. This trailer tows great and is really light. It weight 9800lbs empty. It rides awesome with the air ride suspension. It has a winch in the front cabinet to help load cars. I designed it to be able to put low ride height car in the trailer if needed. Here are some pics. I'm looking for right around 70k. It was 98 new. You can ask anybody that has seen it, it is really nice. I'm only selling it to get a bigger rig that will haul 5 cars.

http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt248/ironworksspeed/LGpiconOklahoma.jpg
http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt248/ironworksspeed/Goodguys%202011%20Giveaway%20Car%20-%20Clean%20Aire%2055/ShopPicsMarch2011039.jpg
http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt248/ironworksspeed/ShopPicsMarch2011060.jpg

Email me at the shop for more info.

awr68
03-30-2011, 06:18 PM
Paint it black and put a couch and coffee maker in it...Greg will buy it! :cheers:

youthpastor
03-30-2011, 10:15 PM
Paint it black and put a couch and coffee maker in it...Greg will buy it! :cheers:

:lol: :lol:

automatic Espresso- this is Starbucks country

cees67
03-31-2011, 08:03 AM
nice ...buy that yellow pete in the last pic:D

coolwelder62
04-03-2011, 09:36 AM
Rodger as alway's sweet.Kevin and I would Love to have a rig like that.I know if we could show up to the goodguy's in something like that we would win for sure.Good Luck w/the sale.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Scott

GregWeld
04-03-2011, 06:01 PM
Having just spent the weekend at Del Mar Nats and seeing it inside and out....
I will vouch for it being not only a nice trailer, but a REALLY NICE trailer and beautifully maintained. Has a very high quality look. Too bad it's not black and it's missing cup holders and a coffee maker or it would be mine already. :woot:

ironworks
04-04-2011, 09:55 AM
Rodger as alway's sweet.Kevin and I would Love to have a rig like that.I know if we could show up to the goodguy's in something like that we would win for sure.Good Luck w/the sale.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Scott

Well I would sell the F-450, if you want the whole rig. BUT I do need to tell you one thing...... IT's junk. I will never buy another Ford Diesel Pick up. I'm not sure if my dealer just can't fix it or if the truck is just Junk. It maybe both. I'm sure the dealer is stupid. They put 3 radiators in it in 2 weeks before another dealership figured out the problem is bigger then a leaky radiator.

But the trailer is great. I have towed it all over the the country. It tows great and works great and looks great. The awning is a must have. Like I said we are looking to go bigger.

Greg - Black is easily done and a for the right price we could have a Starbucks location installed in the section you won't be using. Think about it. There will be a Starbucks everywhere you go and open anytime of the day.

gearheadgarage
04-20-2011, 12:46 AM
Still have it Roger?
We're hot & heavy in getting this new shop deal worked out, but she has crossed my mind during random sleepless episodes.....

Thanks for the rapid service on the coil relocation brackets- you rock!

ironworks
04-20-2011, 08:43 AM
Still have it Roger?
We're hot & heavy in getting this new shop deal worked out, but she has crossed my mind during random sleepless episodes.....

Thanks for the rapid service on the coil relocation brackets- you rock!

Yes I still have it. You know it tows good from when we were south bound from P-town. :D :D

Let me know.

waynieZ
04-20-2011, 09:21 AM
How do you like that new rig you picked up? It looks sweet!

ironworks
04-20-2011, 03:03 PM
How do you like that new rig you picked up? It looks sweet!

I have not gotten it yet? Soon. The longer I wait the more cars Kenny has for me to haul east. Plus my movie star stunt man buddy who is going to go get it, is not done shooting his movie yet. Really :D .