PDA

View Full Version : Goodguys 1st annual WIX Filters Speedway Nationals Sept 16-18

XcYZ
03-08-2011, 09:24 PM
Special Promotion for Lateral-g.net Members Only from Goodguys

Goodguys would like to offer all Lateral-G members a special discount offer to the Goodguys 1st WIX Filters Speedway Nationals being held at the famous Brickyard 500 race track on September 16th -18th, 2011.

Download the registration form you can print off and fax, mail or phone in, to get this great offer. Please make sure you get this done before the deadline of September 2nd to receive this special pricing just for Lateral-G Members.

Here's the link: http://www.lateral-g.net/goodguys/GoodguysRegForm.pdf

Here is what is included in this offer:
- Show car registration with a savings of $15.00 off the regular price.
- Two, three day passes to get into the event. ($45.00 value each)
- AutoCross for anyone that wants to run.
- Track Cruise around the famous Indy 500 track.

There will be a parking area for Lateral-G Members on both Friday and Saturday. Please make sure you have your Lateral-G decal and park in the area to maybe win a special award.

This will be the first time that Goodguys is having an event inside the famous Indy 500 infield and we are going to do it up big. We have the Goodguys AutoCross running both Friday and Saturday as well as a Track Cruise and many other great family activities to do throughout the weekend.

Let see how many Lateral-G Members come to this great event.

:goodguys:

Flash68
03-08-2011, 09:29 PM
Scott, might there be future deals for other GG events around the country?

Ed.Capen
06-10-2011, 05:10 PM
Goodguys and lateral-G.net will work on other events for 2012 but we want to make the 1st ever event at the INDY 500 Speedway a big deal so that is the only one we are offering this discount at for 2011.

Make sure you get it filled out the car registration form and sent it to Goodguys by the September cutoff and we will see you all at INDY it is going to be way cool...

Goodguy Ed

JPO1970
06-18-2011, 12:44 PM
Well, I was planning on going to the Chicago event but may change now.

mike343sharpstk
06-18-2011, 01:34 PM
Promotion or not, I'm going to Chicago, just booked a room a few days back.:thumbsup:
I've never done one of these before, so I have no idea what to expect. Really looking forward to the Autocross:thumbsup:

JPO1970
06-18-2011, 10:17 PM
I'm going, is it just the sticker in the Lateral-g Gear section.

Ed.Capen
06-20-2011, 01:06 PM
Yes just display your Lateral-G.net decal that you can get in the Lateral-G Gear section and you can park in the specail area and could win an award.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Goodguy Ed

XcYZ
07-29-2011, 08:18 AM
We're about a month away from the deadline. It's coming up fast! :goodguys: