PDA

View Full Version : Free Digital Goodguys Gazette

XcYZ
03-02-2011, 05:00 AM
Free Digital Goodguys Gazette

The Goodguys Gazette is a 200-plus page monthly magazine featuring Goodguys event coverage, car features, shop tours, popular columns, cars for sale ads and lots more good stuff!

The coolest feature of the Gazette is the volume of cars pictured. Over 500 cars from events around the country are published in each issue giving readers a clear picture of what’s happening style-wise in the realm of rods, customs, muscle cars, trucks and classics.

Why are we telling you this? Because we’d like to offer you guys a FREE trial of the digital version of the Goodguys Gazette. The digital Gazette is an exact copy of the printed Gazette only the postman doesn’t have to CRAM it into your mailbox! You view it online as an e-zine.

All you have to do to receive this free digital Gazette is visit Link: http://bit.ly/h5MapB and use the password: ggpromo

If you would like to receive this every month in print or digital form just go to the Goodguys web site at www.good-guys.com and become a member.

:goodguys:

Ed.Capen
03-02-2011, 11:01 AM
Scott,

Thanks for sending this out and I hope everyone has a chance to view it and also watch the commercial on the opening page. Goodguys is going to be doing filming at selected events and we will link the finished videos here on Lateral-G for all to see.

Any feedback on the Digital Gazette is welcome.

Thanks Goodguy Ed

PS, love the Goodguys Smilie..
:goodguys:

67ragtp
03-06-2011, 09:01 AM
Hi Ed

I gave the Digital Gazette a try, thought it was great, really like the page flip, and very easy to navigate the zoom to read. You guys are doing a great job. :thumbsup:

Thanks Rich

Ed.Capen
03-07-2011, 05:50 PM
Rich,
I am glad you like it. Hope your a memebr so you can get it every month.

Thanks for the kind words.

Goodguy Ed

:lateral: :goodguys: