PDA

View Full Version : Good Guys News coming soon!

XcYZ
02-24-2011, 06:04 AM
Exciting news coming soon! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

66SuperSport
02-24-2011, 06:43 AM
Ed, what's new? Tell us.

66LS7
02-24-2011, 03:04 PM
Ed were still waiting!:D

cmraman
02-24-2011, 05:01 PM
Ed were still waiting!:D

Yeah. What they said!!

ccracin
02-24-2011, 05:09 PM
Dude, c'mon!

XcYZ
02-24-2011, 07:43 PM
Ed's traveling, but will be posting some very cool stuff in the near future. Stay tuned. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sieg
02-24-2011, 10:53 PM
What a tease. :thumbsup:

SLO_Z28
02-28-2011, 05:55 PM
What news? Ill be at 2 of the GG AutoX events this year, cant wait!

DEIGuy38
02-28-2011, 11:11 PM
Are they lowering prices to get into there events??? Because they raised the parking prices!!!

ateam
03-01-2011, 05:25 AM
get me some coverage of E3 and comic con while youre at it

Ed.Capen
03-01-2011, 06:05 PM
OK here is some of the exciting stuff that Goodguys and Lateral-G are working on for you the members.

If you are going to any Goodguys event in 2011 as a spectator we are going to have a $3.00 off coupon for Lateral-G members that you can print off and bring to any event to receive this.

If you are going to the Goodguys Indy event at the Indy 500 track on September 16-18 with your show car of 1972 or older we are going to offer you a $5.00 off registration cost for your car.

Goodguys is also going to have a special parking area for Lateral-G members at the Indy event on Friday and Saturday.

We are also going to be giving Lateral-G free car entries and free tickets to selected events for them to give away in a promotion.

We will also have a Lateral-G pick at the Indy event so have your Lateral-G decal and park in the area to receive a cool award.

You will also receive a e-mail about a special promotion with the Goodguys Digatal Gazette so look for that from Lateral-G soon.

We are working on other items so stay tune and check back for new items and results from the AutoCross as we will post them right here after every event.

Goodguy Ed
:thumbsup:

wiedemab
03-01-2011, 06:44 PM
Very Cool! I will be at Indy - I hope with my truck finished!

ccracin
03-01-2011, 07:23 PM
OK here is some of the exciting stuff that Goodguys and Lateral-G are working on for you the members.

If you are going to any Goodguys event in 2011 as a spectator we are going to have a $3.00 off coupon for Lateral-G members that you can print off and bring to any event to receive this.

If you are going to the Goodguys Indy event at the Indy 500 track on September 16-18 with your show car of 1972 or older we are going to offer you a $5.00 off registration cost for your car.

Goodguys is also going to have a special parking area for Lateral-G members at the Indy event on Friday and Saturday.

We are also going to be giving Lateral-G free car entries and free tickets to selected events for them to give away in a promotion.

We will also have a Lateral-G pick at the Indy event so have your Lateral-G decal and park in the area to receive a cool award.

You will also receive a e-mail about a special promotion with the Goodguys Digatal Gazette so look for that from Lateral-G soon.

We are working on other items so stay tune and check back for new items and results from the AutoCross as we will post them right here after every event.

Goodguy Ed

Great Stuff Ed! You too, Scott! This is the most fun you will have with an addiction! :lateral:

Scott,

I think we need a Goodguys smilie! :cheers:

DEIGuy38
03-01-2011, 08:34 PM
Thank you Ed and Scott for putting this together. I will see ya'll at Pleasanton

XcYZ
03-01-2011, 09:17 PM
Scott,

I think we need a Goodguys smilie! :cheers:

Ok, how's this?

:goodguys:

ccracin
03-01-2011, 09:50 PM
Ok, how's this?

:goodguys:

You da man!

:lateral: :goodguys:

Don't they look good together!:thumbsup:

Sieg
03-01-2011, 10:12 PM
Good work guys! Added value for both entities and deserved recognition for members. :thumbsup:

Devil Dog
03-07-2011, 08:36 PM

Goodguy Ed

When/where will the coupons be available?

Ed.Capen
03-08-2011, 10:01 AM
We are working on getting them done it should be done before the Del Mar event.
Scott will let you all know when they are up and working.

Thanks
Goodguy Ed

:lateral: :goodguys: