PDA

View Full Version : 1957 Chevrolet Nomad (With Pics)

cfwjr1974
02-20-2011, 03:07 PM
1957 Chevrolet Nomad Project (Cumming, GA) $11,800 obo

To see (33 of them) pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/cfwjr1974/

This vehicle is for sale in "as-is, where-is" condition, and it is not driveable. Great project for the person who has always wanted to build a 1957 Nomad. Trim tag indicates that the original colors of the car are Sierra Gold and Adobe Beige two-tone.
The frame has already been POR-15'd. Front suspension has new upper and lower control arm bushings installed and also has new ball joints. The rearend appears to be the original one. Wheels and tires seem to be off of a mid-eighties Monte Carlo SS.

Front fenders and hood seem to be in very good shape. The fit is fantastic and everything lined up perfectly when we bolted it back on. The quarter panels appear to be in good shape. It will need a new floor pan with bracing, or at least a few patches. The rockers will need to be replaced. The doors are pretty good, but I also have another set of doors and a tailgate that are not on the car. There is also a glass liftgate for the rear. They are perfect (doors and tailgate) as you can see in the pictures. There are other miscellaneous pieces that are with the car and I have included pictures of any area that I think a person would want to see. This is an entire car minus the motor and transmission as well as the interior seats. Most glass is with the car.

I cannot guarantee what you will find when your body man sands or blasts the paint off. This is a 54-year old car. Please plan or adjust your expectations accordingly. It is not perfect and it is a project. Nomads are very rare and are also very expensive once completed. I believe 1957 to be the most desirable year, and am only selling the car because I do not have the time or money to complete the restoration.

There is not a title to this car from the State of Georgia. Georgia will not title cars this old. We are a bill of sale state, but the car is currently registered and tagged in my name. I will provide the current registration as well as a bill of sale to the buyer.
Please call me with any questions or shoot me an email.

Chuck
678-982-3502 cell
(No calls after 10pm eastern time)

cfwjr1974
02-23-2011, 09:07 PM
Will let you guys that pm'ed me know by tomorrow.

Thanks,
Chuck

cfwjr1974
03-01-2011, 09:40 PM
Sold!

elitecustombody
03-01-2011, 10:33 PM
I knew it wouldn't last long, someone got a great deal on one solid piece of American machinery