PDA

View Full Version : 84 Cutlass G-body gettting updated!!

G-Body
01-14-2006, 11:12 PM
Heah guys love the site looking forward to chatting with all you guys and getting input and info on my updating , i have an 84 olds cutlass brougham that recently was restored into a very nice and quick street legal bracket car always been a big fan of custom pro touring rides and look forward to updating mine cant wai to chat and get feed back as project goes take care George from ohio

ProTouring442
01-15-2006, 06:26 AM
Nice lookin' Olds! I had an '86 442... then some dimwit in a minivan T-boned it! What sort of plans do you have for it?

Shiny Side Up!
Bill
'72 442 "Inamorata"

G-Body
01-15-2006, 02:01 PM
well full hotchkis suspension new centerline Dagger 19 & 20 billets building a 415 sb chevy now afr heads od tranny :yes: thansk for the reply

oldzzy
01-15-2006, 02:43 PM
nice looking ride you got going there. I seen a G body pro-touring this year at lansing at an olds show and it was awesome looking.

79cutlass
02-21-2006, 06:33 PM
Do you have any more pics of that 79? I hope mine turns out that nice someday. :) Thats badA$$.

oldzzy
02-21-2006, 08:32 PM
I wish i did but unfortunately i don't. :(

T Bell
02-22-2006, 10:38 AM
G-Body, keep that thing olds. I know it's hard with the low price of a SBC. Can't wait to see it.

Diognes56
02-26-2006, 03:30 PM
Welcome :D .

David

GBodyGMachine
02-26-2006, 06:23 PM
Welcome to the forum. I think G Bodies are going to be the next big thing. I own an 86 Regal. I am going to start the project soon. Let me know if you have any questions as you go along.

Jeff

1970cuda
02-26-2006, 06:43 PM
just resist the urge to put 26's under it :rolleyes:

T Bell
02-27-2006, 06:34 PM
Oh that really gets met. I saw this guy with a Monte Carlo SS, looks like atleast 22s, looking like a pickup, a 9 or 10 inch drop down TV, & booming system. That's not all, he needed a paint job, smoked and he had nobody in the car to watch TV. It was just on.

G-Body
02-28-2006, 09:45 PM
thanks for the post guys and as for the motor it has a stout SB olds in it now but I'm a chevy man at heart and there will be nothing cheap about the SB CHEVY going in this car building a 415 AFR headed dual 4 barrel intake "the new performer RPM one that edelbrock just brought out with an overdrive and dual demon carbs super smooth firewall sculpted inner fenders etc really have always beena huge fan of fast clean street driven race car style show cars and this one will be no exception, wheel schoise will be 20's and 18's with shockwaves and my whole intention and motivation has been the interior in this car to go the pro touring route, explanation!!! .well the car has such a sweet original valor interior and its is such good shape really ike that look but limited me to witch color to paint the car i'm not a big blue fan but the interior is blue, so the decision came to build a one off custom interior with custom white leather cobra bucket seats and wrap around style rear enclosure hold hidden subs behind each seat, just alot of ideas brewing soon to be on paper. I'm a Graphics Designer owner of GP Graphic Design's and specialize in custom one off illustrations for race cars and show cars including custom graphics so I appreciate the commets and ideas keep um comming and look forward to getting started just purchased a new home with a wonderfully huge 30x40 garage so look forward to working in it finally plus this car is hard to taer into just finished restoration not quite 2 years ago so it is fun to tear around in now but will be much more fun carving corners than straight stretches take care later

srh3trinity
03-01-2006, 03:00 PM
If and when you do some sketches of the car, I would love to see them.