PDA

View Full Version : Magazine Feature

214Chevy
11-29-2010, 07:34 PM
Was at Wal-Mart today and picked up Chevy High Performance magazine to read and saw pics of two board members awesome Camaros. Both, Doug Renner's and Brian Finch's cars were in the January 2011 edition. I don't know if someone has posted this or not. If so, sorry for reposting. Just wanted to give a shout to two great Camaros that I really like. There were other cars pictured, but these are two of the names that I recognize from this forum. :thumbsup:

Stielow
11-29-2010, 08:56 PM
Was at Wal-Mart today and picked up Chevy High Performance magazine to read and saw pics of two board members awesome Camaros. Both, Doug Renner's and Brian Finch's cars were in the January 2011 edition. I don't know if someone has posted this or not. If so, sorry for reposting. Just wanted to give a shout to two great Camaros that I really like. There were other cars pictured, but these are two of the names that I recognize from this forum. :thumbsup:

Is Paul VanNus' Chevy II in that issue also? Paul and Joe painted my car. It is a killer blue Chevy II.

Mark

214Chevy
11-29-2010, 09:06 PM
Is Paul VanNus' Chevy II in that issue also? Paul and Joe painted my car. It is a killer blue Chevy II.

Mark

Sorry Mark, I didn't buy the issue. I just read it at the store. But, I do vaguely remember a Chevy II in there though.