PDA

View Full Version : 1969 Camaro Pro Touring Tube TCI Chassis All aluminum motor

ProRides
11-27-2010, 09:23 PM
Selling off my 1969 Camaro that I purchased about a year ago. The car has over $130,000 into it and has all the goodies. It starts with a full TCI Tube Chassis frame kit with polished stainless tubular a-arms, sway bar, and 4 link. All four corners are coil overs and outback is a 9 inch ford rear end. The engine is an All aluminum 468 cubic inch big block Chevy with a Brodix block, arias, and many other great parts. The aluminum AFR heads were then matched flowed at Wilson Manifold. A King demon sits atop of the 754 dynoed horsepower motor that runs on pump gas! There was over $30,000 just in the motor. A street n Strip 400 turbo was used for shifting the gears. The engine compartment is full of WOW factor with the motor, billet specialties front runner, Tube chassis, and Ring Brothers billet goodies. The outside is painted PPG Metallic Blue and has a Yenko theme. The car sounds unreal and handles unreal with all the suspension upgrades. It stops on a dime with hydroboost brake system and Wilwood polished 13 inch 6 piston brakes. The wheels are chrome 18 inch Foose Design. I am leaving out probably much more but you can see that money was spent on this 69. I will sell for 50 cents on the dollar $65,000.
Call at 724-244-7161 Cell

tones2SS
11-28-2010, 01:48 PM
Looks like a nice car. Love the color.
GLWS.:thumbsup:

BBC69Camaro
11-28-2010, 02:21 PM
Nice car, love the interior.

I have a blue 69 RS with white interior with blue glove box area that I want to change to black wasn't sure how it would look with the glove box area still blue with the Houndstooth, but yours looks nice. Thanks for sharing :unibrow:

Good luck with the sale.