PDA

View Full Version : Selling three trucks on ebay

InMotionJosh
11-15-2010, 09:13 PM
I am selling three of my trucks on ebay as well as some other things. Check it out.
http://shop.ebay.com/slofords/m.html

killer67
11-15-2010, 09:40 PM
Very nice trucks, even though one is a Ford ;)

InMotionJosh
11-15-2010, 09:42 PM
Very nice trucks, even though one is a Ford ;)

I used to be a pure chevy man, and I still will say chevy by far made the best classic cars and trucks but my opinion has been swayed and the new ford trucks are just way nicer, stronger, and better IMO

camcojb
11-15-2010, 09:52 PM
for the two that don't have a buy it now price, is the opening bid your minimum price? I ask because we need pricing on all for sale ads, buy it now is fine.

Jody

InMotionJosh
11-15-2010, 09:53 PM
Yes, the opening price will win it if no one outbids.

killer67
11-16-2010, 05:03 PM
I used to be a pure chevy man, and I still will say chevy by far made the best classic cars and trucks but my opinion has been swayed and the new ford trucks are just way nicer, stronger, and better IMO

I was kidding - 2011 6.7L Powerstroke is making me reconsider Ford truck - very nice :thumbsup:

InMotionJosh
11-16-2010, 08:10 PM
Its all good. Thats actually what im getting is a 2011 dually. Where you at in FL?

killer67
11-16-2010, 09:23 PM
Near you. Are you near Dixie Hwy/Powerline Rd. area?

InMotionJosh
11-16-2010, 09:24 PM
Yeah, I live in Lighthouse Point. My office is in Pompano off 31ave near the turnpike

killer67
11-16-2010, 09:33 PM
I know where you're at. Do you know Horsepower Sales of Florida? LSX shop on S. Dixie Hwy

InMotionJosh
11-16-2010, 09:47 PM
Yes I do. A Friend of mine who used to work there helped build my Chevelle

killer67
11-16-2010, 11:05 PM
Miranda, right? I help the owner out (also Jeremy). Leave me your email so we can stay in touch

cris67chevelle
11-16-2010, 11:09 PM
Hey was up guys I live in Miami, I am actually restoring a chevelle too. I met with the Miranda Built guys they got a nice shop? Nice to meet some fellow muscle car guys in south florida

cris67chevelle
11-16-2010, 11:10 PM
Yes I do. A Friend of mine who used to work there helped build my Chevelle

Hey your chevelle is called "in motion" or is that a truck that you have just curious.

killer67
11-16-2010, 11:12 PM
Hey Chris!!

Think it's the name of the car and shop also

cris67chevelle
11-16-2010, 11:14 PM
Hey Chris!!

Think it's the name of the shop also

Killer you own a shop? or are you restoring your car on your own?

cris67chevelle
11-16-2010, 11:28 PM
nice to meet you fernando. I am restoring a 1967 chevelle at the moment. I am almost done with all the metal work, I am not doing anything to radical, but pretty much all the metal has been changed out and replaced new. I have a powder coated semi gloss black frame that I need to build. I like meeting people in south florida who are into the same scene, you have watch out doing business in miami a lot of crooks I have been doing all my work up north.

killer67
11-16-2010, 11:35 PM
nice to meet you fernando. I am restoring a 1967 chevelle at the moment. I am almost done with all the metal work, I am not doing anything to radical, but pretty much all the metal has been changed out and replaced new. I have a powder coated semi gloss black frame that I need to build. I like meeting people in south florida who are into the same scene, you have watch out doing business in miami a lot of crooks I have been doing all my work up north.

Nice to meet you Chris! HP Sales doesn't do pro-touring stuff - just LS engine performance work. Lots of dirt-bags in South Florida that will take your money and do crappy work. :mad:

What color is/will the car be? Motor? Wheels/tires? Factory interior?

killer67
11-16-2010, 11:38 PM
Killer you own a shop? or are you restoring your car on your own?

Car is being done at MuscleRodz in OK (except motor and interior) - awesome shop with dedicated workmanship. :thumbsup: Best shop I could find after extensive research hands down

cris67chevelle
11-16-2010, 11:39 PM
Nice to meet you Chris! HP Sales doesn't do pro-touring stuff - just LS engine performance work. Lots of dirt-bags in South Florida that will take your money and do crappy work. :mad:

What color is/will the car be? Motor? Wheels/tires? Factory interior?

the color I am still debating but I am thinking a two tone, I am thinking a satin flat black for the top and a nice silver for the bottom, I am thinking the boze injected wheels 20x10's in the rear and 18x8's in the front, motor I am not sure yet, because I am limited to funds I have to do things in phases it has taken me almost a year for the metal work, so this upcoming year should be the chassis build and the paint and body. and yes I want the interior completely stock I love the stock old school look inside

killer67
11-16-2010, 11:51 PM
the color I am still debating but I am thinking a two tone, I am thinking a satin flat black for the top and a nice silver for the bottom, I am thinking the boze injected wheels 20x10's in the rear and 18x8's in the front, motor I am not sure yet, because I am limited to funds I have to do things in phases it has taken me almost a year for the metal work, so this upcoming year should be the chassis build and the paint and body. and yes I want the interior completely stock I love the stock old school look inside

Understand the $ part. Love the color scheme - injected wheels can have polished mill lines that look cool if you powder the center to match one of the vehicle colors. Good choice. Satin black Tach or Octane wheels would look pretty clean too. I am running the Tach wheel (I love it).

1967 HT is the nicest first gen IMHO. How about some pics?

cris67chevelle
11-17-2010, 12:25 AM
Understand the $ part. Love the color scheme - injected wheels can have polished mill lines that look cool if you powder the center to match one of the vehicle colors. Good choice. Satin black Tach or Octane wheels would look pretty clean too. I am running the Tach wheel (I love it).

1967 HT is the nicest first gen IMHO. How about some pics?

I have to update my photo album on photo bucket once I do that I'll send you the link, so is that your camaro in your icon picture?

killer67
11-17-2010, 11:50 AM
I hope it will be or better when it's finished :lol:

cris67chevelle
11-17-2010, 01:30 PM
I hope it will be or better when it's finished :lol:

I think everyone hopes that lol, but its really cool to restore a car, it is like remodeling a home, gutting a house completely and putting it back in new, do you go to any local hang outs or meet and greets?

killer67
11-17-2010, 01:49 PM
Not really - how about you? Leave your email so we can stay in touch

cris67chevelle
11-17-2010, 03:08 PM
Not really - how about you? Leave your email so we can stay in touch

my email is [email protected] so what car do you have?

killer67
11-17-2010, 10:28 PM
67 camaro