PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of a good paintshop in Houston, TX?

novajess1972
01-07-2006, 11:44 PM
Looking to paint my 71 Nova. Does anyone know of a reputable paintshop in Houston......that doesn't charge an arm, a leg, and a firstborn? :D

ProStreet R/T
01-11-2006, 12:14 AM
PM me your email address, I know a girl who owns some body shops, I'll get her info for ya. :thumbsup:

Kendall Burleson
01-11-2006, 11:00 AM
The best on in your area is I thing it called Roy paint and body in Pasadena.Texas. Roy Pigford is the owner the guy is good as they get.

ProStreet R/T
01-11-2006, 01:24 PM
Got the info from my friend:

I work at a bodyshop in Austin, Tx. I know a lot of shops in San Antonio and Austin, but nobody I could recommend in Houston. If the owner was interested in bringing it to Austin, he could call Berli's at (512)251-6136 and talk to Joe Berli. He has a couple Vipers (along with many other toys) and his shop does some of the finest work in town. Evil just got his Viper out of there, I refused to have him bring it here, our work is not that caliber! You might PM him also. DW, David Weaver, could also vouch for him, along with SW. Ray Hammond takes his Vipers there also. Berli's does all the high end work here in town.

Hope this helps, maybe Joe could recommend someone from Houston, you never know.

This is the shop that painted SW (Streetking) black 69, they do top not work.

best of luck with your search :thumbsup:

phoenixdawg
01-15-2006, 07:06 PM
he does some good work, I saw a 56 Nomad he painted with Lexus Pearl White, he also painted some flames on the car, it looked great. He runs a small shop, don't know his pricing, etc. But his work is good, Roy Pigford has one of the nicest Nova's I have ever seen. His work is also great.

Travis77
01-16-2006, 10:41 PM
Cappel's Auto Restoration in Dickinson does great work.

novajess1972
01-17-2006, 01:20 PM
Thanks for all your input guys! I have heard the name Roy Pigford too many times to not at least consider using him. I think I will contact him to set up a time for an estimate.

Take care all!