PDA

View Full Version : Needed in Los Angeles- 1st Gen Camaro

Teetoe_Jones
10-26-2010, 02:58 PM
I need to test a new product and take a few measurements off of any 67-69 Camaro that happens to be in the LA area. I would need you to be able to leave the car with a 3rd party installer under my supervision for a few hours, then again after final product is fabricated for test fitting.

You will also get a free set of this product and will need to sign a NDA before we can proceed.

Tyler

DFRESH
10-26-2010, 05:32 PM
Tyler--I'm game for this--shoot me a PM or call me. Will send contact info via a PM.

Doug

BritishGreen68
10-26-2010, 07:06 PM
You guys with "running engines" and Camaros that "drive" have all the luck!

awr68
10-26-2010, 08:24 PM
I need to test a new product and take a few measurements off of any 67-69 Camaro that happens to be in the LA area. I would need you to be able to leave the car with a 3rd party installer under my supervision for a few hours, then again after final product is fabricated for test fitting.

You will also get a free set of this product and will need to sign a NDA before we can proceed.

Tyler

I know of one in the Boston area....feel like taking a trip? :lol:

youthpastor
10-26-2010, 09:35 PM

Tyler

got a couple of em here- UPS ships daily:unibrow:

awr68
10-27-2010, 12:32 AM
boston...f that. im in medellin colombia dude...the chicas are way hotter down here amigo, and winter doesn't exist. in fact i think the transvestites here are prettier than the women in boston. lmfao:rofl:

Actually my car lives in Boston and I live in Oregon.....;)