PDA

View Full Version : 1967 Camaro

Dave's 67
10-23-2010, 11:00 AM
Solid Roller Project $9,000.00

History - The car was originally equipped with a 327, Powerglide, Power Steering and Air Conditioning. The interior had bucket seats and a console.

The car is stripped to metal so you can see what you are getting. There is very little rust on the car it is only in the usual places. The rust spots are behind both rear wheels and there is a little on the drivers side of the rear window. Floor pans are very solid and the door jam gaps are really good. The doors open and close like new. There are dents on the driver side door, rear tail panel and on both quarters. I have recently purchased a lot of new sheet metal to take care of the issues. The passenger side cowl had a bad patch job. I removed it and bought a new inner and outer cowl. The driver side cowl has a few dents in it also. Purchased a new cowl for it also. Subframe is straight and has no rust.
Car is setup with disc brakes and a 12 bolt posi. The posi is open and needs to be rebuilt.

I have the 327 block and pistons, no crank.

New sheet metal
Trunk lid, front fenders, header panel, core support, drivers door skin (NOS), tail panel, cowl hood (NOS), 80% quarters, 69 Firebird style rear spoiler and inner/outer cowl panels.

Some of the new parts in boxes
Subframe and core support bushing kit
Front end bolt kit
Dash panel
Sail panels
Door panels
Glove box
Ash Tray and console light lens
Double roller timing chain
Fuel Pump
Chrome P/S Pump
Chrome Alternator
SS door Strikers
Pillar covers
Arm Rests
Windshield Wiper washer tank
Kenwood KRC 1001 dual post radio
Fan Shroud
Fuel sending unit

Bumpers and bolts re-chromed
Center A/C vent and other misc pieces re-chromed
Seats and visors have been recovered
All interior and exterior trim has been polished
Seats from a 2000 Firebird that are already modified to fit
4 wheel engine stand
All glass is available except front glass. I have extra rear glass and quarter glass also.
Center console
2 drive shafts

There are alot of parts that I am leaving out. I would like to finish it, but time just does not allow.

I am located in Round Rock, Texas.
I have a bunch of pictures and can take as many as you need.

Contact David 512-663-6770

Dave's 67
10-23-2010, 11:05 AM
Here are more pictures