PDA

View Full Version : Excise Tax~

BC69
01-04-2006, 09:24 AM
I woke up this morning to see a bill from the state of CT, and it did bring a frown to my face. I know my parents pay three of four hundred, but I really couldnt, not the time or the place. But to my surpise the state is not very bright. The value they used for the Camaro just wasnt right. The tax scale goes by year. It only cost me 8 bucks, I was happy enough to cheer!

Okay, so I was bored and its a boring story, so I made it rhyme to add excitement. But I was pumped when I saw how little the excise tax was on the car. I guess there is another perk to owning a classic right!

Tim

EDIT: And I put it in project updates!!! I am not awake at the office this morning guys...I apologize.

907rs
01-04-2006, 10:00 AM
No big deal, Tim. I moved it for you.

XcYZ
01-04-2006, 11:30 AM
Hmmmm, excise tax? I don't think I want to know. lol

rwhite692
01-04-2006, 06:53 PM
One of the few (very few) nice things about the CA DMV system is that the registration fees do go down with age...my 69s cost around $37 a year to register, if memory serves... About half of that if I registered them as non-operational status.

sinned
01-04-2006, 10:33 PM
Tags showed up today for the 68....73.00. I guess since it's half car/half truck I get to pay half weight fees.