PDA

View Full Version : 2010 OUSCI Spectator Announcement

Jimi-FM3
10-05-2010, 12:15 PM
The 2010 OPTIMA Ultimate Street Car Invitational is scheduled for Friday and Saturday November 5th and 6th. Because Spring Mountain Motorsports Park is not equipped with spectator facilities or parking, we are sorry to say that we are required to limit the number of people allowed into the facility on Saturday November 6th.

1 - Each participant will be allowed a maximum of two crew members, no exceptions.

2 - You may enter the facility as an event volunteer on Saturday, we need 30 volunteers to operate the event. If you are a volunteer, you should be prepared to work a good portion of the day on one or multiple events. We will do our best to rotate the volunteers on a regular basis so they can see the various events.

If you wish to volunteer, please send your name, email and cell phone number along with any specialty skills you might have (tech, timing/scoring, registration, parking, cone shagging, etc.) to [email protected]. We will confirm your entry with an email, which means you are on the volunteer list. If you do not receive an email confirmation, do not assume you're on the list. The gate staff at Spring Mountain will not allow you into the event if your name is not on the list.

If you miss the volunteer list, it may be possible to become a crew member for one of the participants. The participants are listed, check with them about helping out.

Also, this year's OUSCI will include a Road Rally on Friday afternoon/evening from Las Vegas to Pahrump. This is a great opportunity to meet all the participants and see the cars up close and personal. Again, we truly wish we could bring everyone to the track, but safety is our overriding concern. We appreciate your enthusiasm for the event, thanks for your understanding.

Jimi Day
OUSCI Race Director

camcojb
10-05-2010, 07:58 PM
I would have a plan together as to how to handle those that don't get this message and show up at the track. I'm guessing there will be a bunch, and after driving 65 miles out from Las Vegas they may be a bit "testy". :yes: I spent a couple hours today changing my flights and hotels, and getting my friends notified that had planned to attend like last year.

I understand the reasoning, but it's a bummer that the decision was made so late.

Jody

Reckley
10-05-2010, 09:35 PM
I would have a plan together as to how to handle those that don't get this message and show up at the track. I'm guessing there will be a bunch, and after driving 65 miles out from Las Vegas they may be a bit "testy". :yes: I spent a couple hours today changing my flights and hotels, and getting my friends notified that had planned to attend like last year.

I understand the reasoning, but it's a bummer that the decision was made so late.

Jody

Very well said Jody. Many of us are going through the same thing. My friends and I have been looking forward to this all year. :(

I guess I don't understand the point of the event without spectators. The most important part of any sporting or racing event is having fans watch the competition.

How will this benefit sponsors of the event or vendors in the event without the attendance of those of us who buy or want to buy their products?

Mike

camcojb
10-05-2010, 10:26 PM
Very well said Jody. Many of us are going through the same thing. My friends and I have been looking forward to this all year. :(

I guess I don't understand the point of the event without spectators. The most important part of any sporting or racing event is having fans watch the competition.

How will this benefit sponsors of the event or vendors in the event without the attendance of those of us who buy or want to buy their products?

Mike
thanks Mike. I think the problem is that this track isn't really set up for spectators. It's used for club events and doesn't have a big grandstand or anything where a lot of people could sit and watch the event. You're basically in the pits as a spectator and with the amount of cars and events to get through in a single day, a bunch of people could cause issues.

I am disappointed myself, but it is what it is.

Jody

awr68
10-05-2010, 10:43 PM
The BBQ line will be a lot shorter this year.................

Steve1968LS2
10-05-2010, 10:51 PM

It's a bummer but having spent a lot of time at Spring Mountain I see why they did this.

There's no way to control crowds.. SM is NOT set up for the public since it's a private track. Spectators can wander around the paddock which is a safety concern.. there arn't many restrooms, not much in the way of food, etc.

In other words it's not spectator friendly.. maybe next year they should more the event to someplace like Las Vegas Motor Speedway?

I agree that he spectators do make the event more fun but I can see where they have to worry about safety.

Bow Tie 67
10-06-2010, 05:14 AM
Hmmmmmmmm ??????????????

ProdigyCustoms
10-06-2010, 05:46 AM
Changing my flights.

XcYZ
10-06-2010, 08:13 AM
Already changed my flights, I'm going home Saturday morning. At least I'll now be able to attend my son's football banquet Saturday night.

Greg from Aus
10-06-2010, 08:50 AM
Very disappointing, I went last year, and I don't see the problem. Very disappointed with the late notice, as we can't change our flights and we are coming all the way from Australia. I guess for OPTIMA the challenge will to convince me to support them.:thmbsdwn:

Greg

Reckley
10-06-2010, 08:57 AM
It's a bummer but having spent a lot of time at Spring Mountain I see why they did this.

There's no way to control crowds.. SM is NOT set up for the public since it's a private track. Spectators can wander around the paddock which is a safety concern.. there arn't many restrooms, not much in the way of food, etc.

In other words it's not spectator friendly.. maybe next year they should more the event to someplace like Las Vegas Motor Speedway?

I agree that he spectators do make the event more fun but I can see where they have to worry about safety.

I attended the 2 prior events and I agree that SM is not the most spectator friendly track. I also understand the safety concerns.

I guess I view most of us here as more than just spectators. When you are unable to bring your car to track it's nice to still be able to walk around, meet and talk with those that were fortunate enough to have brought their car. It's becoming a big part of our hobby.

It's also great to see companies like DSE, ridetech, Hotchkis etc.. showing how well their parts can perform. I know it influenced the decisions I made while building my car.

I sure hope this poilcy remains exclusive to Spring Mountain.

My friends and I had a blast as spectators at the last 2 MotorState Challange events.:thumbsup: We were hoping to do the same out in Vegas. I guess we'll just have to hang out at Margaritaville instead. :cheers:

Mike

clill
10-06-2010, 09:09 AM
For those of you that haven't changed flight plans..Send a email to them volunteering to crew or randomly help out. I think the problem is it can't be open to the public because they can't have a thousand people showing up. I'm sure they will try to accommodate a few. Ask to be put on the attendance list.

ironworks
10-06-2010, 09:37 AM
Good point Charlie. It says they need 30 volunteers.

Blake Foster
10-06-2010, 10:13 AM
interesting............
we were there last year and it was not an issue and i have been at race tracks alot.(but hey i'm not the organizer or the one paying the insurance)
the friday afternoon cruse should be interesting considering the cluster _____ at the convention center on friday afternoon with moveout and packing up the displays, and then what drive out to SM then back to Vegas and then back in the morning?

cool event, when you get everyone talking about it,if you can see it

GregWeld
10-06-2010, 04:47 PM
The BBQ line will be a lot shorter this year.................

Aren't you short enough already?

:rofl:

skatinjay27
10-06-2010, 07:40 PM
damn that sucks...
like stated above i too understand the reasoning but good thing i live here in vegas cause I'd be pretty upset if i already made hotel/flight plans and was givin a MONTHS notice that i was not able to attend unless i wanted to be a co-worker/volunteer ...with some some blue haired lurch height freak!:D

I was there the last 2 events and didnt see any problem with have the spectators ( granted attending an event a run a event are to different lenses)
I moving to the speedway would actually ruin the event... i dont know about others but for me the awesomeness of the optima event is the fact that everyone down there in the pits "per say" be it drivers, vendors,hobbyists,etc

i would think it would be a cool idea to just limit the number of spectators to a amount you feel comfortable and just sell tickets before the event through lat-g and pt.com and when they sell out they sell out, i felt like we're (these 2 forum members)really the only people who even attend the event other than the owners of some of the paint dripping cars at sema.
i betting jimi is worried since the event is big time now that its had speed channel coverage the event will have a TON of new spectators and that could cause problems...

my .02 in a nut shell if you keep this event a spectator less deal then it just gonna become like the super chevy suspension shootout (just a vendor marketing tool) and it will loose its hype its gained

Greg from Aus
10-06-2010, 07:52 PM
For those of you that haven't changed flight plans..Send a email to them volunteering to crew or randomly help out. I think the problem is it can't be announced it is open to the public. They can't have a thousand people showing up. I'm sure they will try to accommodate a few. Ask to be put on the attendance list.

Thanks Charlie, But I think I will give it a miss, I hadn't planned on being locked into duties, as I am traveling with my wife and Friends, As I said before I am pretty disappointed. This event hasn't just been put together, and a decent amount of notice would have been nice.

GregWeld
10-11-2010, 09:45 AM
I've been paired to work with Rodger Lee... and I have inside info that we will be followed by the film crew. Seems they're also working on a movie sequel called "Twins II". :woot:

Spiffav8
10-11-2010, 12:14 PM
I've given this some thought and have come to the conclusion that not allowing spectators in is total B.S. So far I haven't seen one legit excuse. Limiting the number of is acceptable and understandable. Forcing would be spectators to volunteer is kind of a chicken **** move if you ask me. If finding a free work force is a challenge then the event planner isn't really doing their job very well or giving it the attention it deserves. This move has sent out one huge negative vibe to a community that is the core customer. Way to go!

It's a real bummer that anyone who wants to attend will have to work with an invited participant or work parking cars in order to catch a glimpse of things. Hey....you might not be able to buy a ticket to attend the event...but I'm sure they will have a video for sale.

:thmbsdwn: :thmbsdwn:

ironworks
10-11-2010, 01:31 PM
I've given this some thought and have come to the conclusion that not allowing spectators in is total B.S. So far I haven't seen one legit excuse. Limiting the number of is acceptable and understandable. Forcing would be spectators to volunteer is kind of a chicken **** move if you ask me. If finding a free work force is a challenge then the event planner isn't really doing their job very well or giving it the attention it deserves. This move has sent out one huge negative vibe to a community that is the core customer. Way to go!

It's a real bummer that anyone who wants to attend will have to work with an invited participant or work parking cars in order to catch a glimpse of things. Hey....you might not be able to buy a ticket to attend the event...but I'm sure they will have a video for sale.

:thmbsdwn: :thmbsdwn:

Or you could look at it that they would have to limit the spectators, Cuz there is just no place for them in reality. Last year it was fine cuz nobody had heard of the event. Well what is 10,000 people showed up this year? I'm glad that I'm given the chance to volunteer. He could hire out temp works to do the job and then nobody gets to go. And A volunteer gets to see the event more up close then any spectator ever would. Imagine if this event was in the middle of LMS, You would not be able to see anything up close without TV coverage. If you have been to Spring Mountain, you can see there are no bleachers or any place to really view th entire track. It is probably worse then an Event at El Toro.

Spiffav8
10-11-2010, 02:18 PM
Or you could look at it that they would have to limit the spectators, Cuz there is just no place for them in reality. Last year it was fine cuz nobody had heard of the event. Well what is 10,000 people showed up this year? I'm glad that I'm given the chance to volunteer. He could hire out temp works to do the job and then nobody gets to go. And A volunteer gets to see the event more up close then any spectator ever would. Imagine if this event was in the middle of LMS, You would not be able to see anything up close without TV coverage. If you have been to Spring Mountain, you can see there are no bleachers or any place to really view th entire track. It is probably worse then an Event at El Toro.

I've been to Spring Mountain and realize the limitations. As I mentioned in my previous post...limiting the number of spectators is understandable. If there are those who would like the "volunteer" view, then great! Reward those people accordingly. Shutting things off the way they have isn't a win, win and a bit of a slap in the face to people who have helped make the event what it is.

Years ago I used to help organize and run airshows. Not exactly a bleacher type event. Similar challenges with manning, organizing and controlling. Never had an issue finding volunteers or with controlling a crowd. These events where on a much larger scale and a lot more complex.

I'm sure that you, Tyler and many more of my industry friends will have no trouble getting in to the event. It would be nice to see "average Joe" have a shot at it to.

ironworks
10-11-2010, 03:51 PM
I've been to Spring Mountain and realize the limitations. As I mentioned in my previous post...limiting the number of spectators is understandable. If there are those who would like the "volunteer" view, then great! Reward those people accordingly. Shutting things off the way they have isn't a win, win and a bit of a slap in the face to people who have helped make the event what it is.

Years ago I used to help organize and run airshows. Not exactly a bleacher type event. Similar challenges with manning, organizing and controlling. Never had an issue finding volunteers or with controlling a crowd. These events where on a much larger scale and a lot more complex.

I'm sure that you, Tyler and many more of my industry friends will have no trouble getting in to the event. It would be nice to see "average Joe" have a shot at it to.

Actually I volunteered last year and am doing the same this year. I like helping with tech because you get to see all the cars first hand and up close. I ran tech last year and left about 1pm to get home after a long week and because it was really difficult to see anything.

I guess in reality they did what you already said you agree with. They just limited the spectators to a number you did not agree with. So it really is just a fact they did not allow 1 person or 10,001 people.

If there is space sign up to help, it is fun. Or build a car to complete that's even more fun.

Spiffav8
10-11-2010, 08:35 PM
Actually I volunteered last year and am doing the same this year. I like helping with tech because you get to see all the cars first hand and up close. I ran tech last year and left about 1pm to get home after a long week and because it was really difficult to see anything.

I guess in reality they did what you already said you agree with. They just limited the spectators to a number you did not agree with. So it really is just a fact they did not allow 1 person or 10,001 people.

If there is space sign up to help, it is fun. Or build a car to complete that's even more fun.

I suppose in a way they did. Zero is the number they set. I hope they have plenty of people on the list to assist. Maybe they can divide things up and give them a bit of free time to enjoy other aspects of the event they might be missing. It might kind of suck being stuck in the parking lot directing traffic all day.

Is Todd (Vegas69) going to run this year...or was he not invited again. Tons of amazing cars out there I would love to watch roll in hot at this event, but getting ones car in it is appears to be nearly impossible.

Oh well.

Track Junky
10-11-2010, 08:48 PM

I suppose in a way they did. Zero is the number they set. I hope they have plenty of people on the list to assist. Maybe they can divide things up and give them a bit of free time to enjoy other aspects of the event they might be missing. It might kind of suck being stuck in the parking lot directing traffic all day.

Is Todd (Vegas69) going to run this year...or was he not invited again. Tons of amazing cars out there I would love to watch roll in hot at this event, but getting ones car in it is appears to be nearly impossible.

Oh well.

Dont get your hopes up if you build a car to compete.I built a car to compete but apparently it wasn't good enough. Hell, I even did the Spectre 341 Challenge 12 hours after completing the car including the drive there and I believe the same people that held that chose the Optima Challenge Cars. I was told I needed a manufacturer to represent me. Whatever...........
http://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab73/Gitter_Dun/Buttonwillow%209-25-10/VP__0078.jpg

ironworks
10-11-2010, 09:09 PM
It might kind of suck being stuck in the parking lot directing traffic all day.

Oh well.

But if there are no spectators and only event staff and participants that might be the best job, cuz you will have everyone parked before the event even begins.

I don't Todd tried to win his way into the event after El Toro. Maybe next year.

Vegas69
10-11-2010, 10:27 PM
I don't agree with the no spectator deal and can't imagine the sponsors a big fans of that so it will probably change. That being said, I bet it's an insurance nightmare for everyone involved. More notice would've been nice. Doug(Dfresh) and Dave(Flash) are staying with me for SEMA and they got assignments to work. Sounds like they went pretty fast.

As far as me getting into the deal. I don't really feel like I should have a leg up on anyone just because I live in Las Vegas. I ran one qualifier this year and that was El Toro. I had farily fresh R888's and it was my second time on a road course so I didn't feel I had a chance in hell to win so I left them on and ran exibition. I ended up beating the winner by about 2 seconds with my R888's. How I would've done with BFG's is really hard to say. With no seat time and knowing what I know now, the car would've been off. I had the car dialed in for those tires and now have BFG's. I've had to go back to square one to find the balance again. I can honestly say the car has never been more balanced and feels awesome on the street but I haven't had any track time since I corner weighted the car and went made some major suspension adjustments. It will be close enough that some shock changes should really dial it in. If I don't get in this year, I'll race my way in next year. My car is ready, here, and a short drive to Spring Mountain. I can play pinch hitter. :unibrow:

skatinjay27
10-11-2010, 10:44 PM
. Doug(Dfresh) and Dave(Flash) are staying with me for SEMA and they got assignments to work. I can play switch hitter. :unibrow:
WTF?;)

GregWeld
10-12-2010, 09:48 AM
Curtis --

Here's my 'take' on the situation.

Since we all know the rules - regardless of how late we feel they were posted - we were all treated equal. Some of us jumped on the chance to volunteer and emailed our choices ASAP so as to make the small field. I'd rather do a little bit to HELP (I wouldn't call this WORK) and be close to the action - than I would sit it out and whine about it. Everyone was given this choice to make. Help out, or sit it out.

Most all of us have a long travel time and effort to get to SEMA / OUSCI... and many had to modify their flights and hotels and rental cars etc. That was due to the late posting of this critical info. I was ready to cancel my entire SEMA trip if I'd not made the short list. Yes - I was very unhappy with the short notice. The airfare etc - hotel and blah blah blah would have needed to be changed - or used (boring - another day in Vegas after a week is not my choice for sure!) and paid for without the reward of being at this event.

My point is -- I could volunteer - QUICKLY - to make the short list - or try QUICKLY to hook up with a buddy to be car crew - or do nothing to try to remedy the situation and then be 'mad'.

I used to ask my employees when they'd complain about something.... "are you part of the problem, or part of the solution"? Since there are compelling reasons these rules had to be instituted there's nothing "we" can do to change them - so your only choice was to volunteer or hitch a ride... End of story.

Sorry, but you made your choice.

Matt@BOS
10-12-2010, 11:48 AM
Curtis --

Since we all know the rules - regardless of how late we feel they were posted - we were all treated equal. Some of us jumped on the chance to volunteer and emailed our choices ASAP so as to make the small field. I'd rather do a little bit to HELP (I wouldn't call this WORK) and be close to the action - than I would sit it out and whine about it. Everyone was given this choice to make. Help out, or sit it out.

Most all of us have a long travel time and effort to get to SEMA / OUSCI... and many had to modify their flights and hotels and rental cars etc. That was due to the late posting of this critical info. I was ready to cancel my entire SEMA trip if I'd not made the short list. Yes - I was very unhappy with the short notice. The airfare etc - hotel and blah blah blah would have needed to be changed - or used (boring - another day in Vegas after a week is not my choice for sure!) and paid for without the reward of being at this event.

My point is -- I could volunteer - QUICKLY - to make the short list - or try QUICKLY to hook up with a buddy to be car crew - or do nothing to try to remedy the situation and then be 'mad'.

I used to ask my employees when they'd complain about something.... "are you part of the problem, or part of the solution"? Since there are compelling reasons these rules had to be instituted there's nothing "we" can do to change them - so your only choice was to volunteer or hitch a ride... End of story.

Greg, I would tend to agree with you, for the most part, but I think you might be forgetting that there are probably a fair amount of people who simply wanted to "stop by" for several hours on their way out of town. Volunteering, and committing to being there for an entire day is a bit much for some people who I'm sure are heading back into CA or AZ and have to drive 5 hours after leaving Pahrump. I had to change my plans because I'm heading back with my dad, and he wouldn't want to have to be there for an entire day.

It is what it is this year, and I'm ok with that. I'd like Optima to be a great event for years to come, and I'm a little worried that the shift in policy on attendance, as well as in a couple other areas, might not be in the best interests of the majority of enthusiasts and supporting vendors.

Matt

GregWeld
10-12-2010, 11:58 AM
Matt --

I think the biggest issue people are having is that this rules change was posted so late -- that people weren't able to modify plans etc... and I know I wasn't happy about that either.

BUT -- my point to Curtis is that he lives there - has no plans to really modify - and yet he's whining about having to work or miss the event. His situation is COMPLETELY different than almost everyone else's. He just chose not to want to volunteer - yet is posting up he's upset about it.

I'm not trying to start a fight over this - I was just saying that he made a choice. Most of us had to really put in extra effort or extra cost etc just in order to be there for this - period - regardless of whether or not we "wanted" to work. When given the chance to work to play - some of us chose to.

I'm really sorry for lots of guys - some of which have flown from AUSTRALIA - with family etc - and they've been effectively shut out. They can't change their plans or they have to make really hard choices about family etc. THAT to me is a different issue... and out of their control. Curtis had control and chose to not put out the effort.

Now I hope he doesn't want to punch me when we see each other! :rofl:

Matt@BOS
10-12-2010, 12:26 PM
Matt --

Now I hope he doesn't want to punch me when we see each other! :rofl:

I don't think you have to worry about that, you're on the list to get into the Spring Mountain Country Club. He can't touch you there.

While I too am upset with the late announcement, the organizers did what they had to do for this year given insurance, etc. Next however, I'd like to see some way of admitting spectators. I would think it would certainly be in the best interest of the other sponsors like RideTech and DSE who would have the opportunity to show off their products first hand to potential buyers from SEMA. My hope is that in future years the OUSCI does not sacrifice the close industry-enthusiast/buyer relationship it once enjoyed to focus instead on a television production.

Matt

Al Moreno
10-12-2010, 05:11 PM
What really SUCKS is that I didn't see this F'ing post till now. If not, I would have gladly volunteered. :willy:

Anybody needs a crew member.

Are all the spots taken?

Stuart Adams
10-12-2010, 06:21 PM
This is exactly what Jody was saying. There might be a bunch of people show up that are not aware because of the very late notice, and not get in. That will not be good.

fleetus macmullitz
10-13-2010, 09:52 AM
For those not able to watch from the ground, why not ask Greg if you can follow the racing up in Weld One?

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.luxist.com/media/2009/04/vh-71pp1_1stflt_stbd1.jpg (http://uk.reuters.com/article/tnBasicIndustries-SP/idUKN0641436020090406?sp=true)

Nick.V70
10-13-2010, 12:28 PM
DAMMIT!!!! :mad:

I was really looking forward to watching this.

98ssnova
10-13-2010, 01:34 PM
Well Im glad I did not make plans to go out htis year. But then again I will not be ]back in the country until middle of Novmember. Sorry to guys that are dissappointed about this I know I would be upset. why doesnt everybody race at poleposition the indoor cart track then some fun before you leave and still kinda close to airport. Just a suggestion:cheers:

Spiffav8
10-13-2010, 04:50 PM
Curtis --

Greg,

There is NO way I could make the event due to the fact that I am far, far away from home these days. So this isn't for myself. I have the connections to get in if I wanted. Additionally I have no problem volunteering for any position. It's more for those who where unable to find a way into the limited number of volunteer slots. As you stated the short notice nearly caused you to cancel the entire trip and I hate to see that happen to anyone. Keep in mind that I don't post and whine about how things affect me and me alone.

I do understand that there are going to be limitations at an event of this type. However, I doubt all the options have been explored or considered.

Now that a member from LG and PT are being allowed to join, I am even more disappointed that many of our community are unable to attend. I hope the event planners will explore things a bit more and try to accommodate as many spectators as possible next year.

Enjoy.

GregWeld
10-13-2010, 11:27 PM
I totally get it Curtis ---

You wrote your posts as an "I" -- so I didn't get that you were posting on behalf of anyone that might feel this way. Actually -- I think we all feel the same way - disappointed at not having ALL of our friends etc that want to attend be able to... :cheers:

rwhite692
10-14-2010, 02:49 PM
As much as it sucks that Optima/FM3 had to make this late notice to curtail spectator attendance, I'm sure it has much more to do with the track ownership and THEIR policies, as opposed to an Optima/FM3 decision.

The track owners need to know that they won't have real spectator safety issues (not to mention the potential liability) if, say, 200 folks were to show up and there are not adequate means to know with 100% certainty that they are kept out of harms way.

Steve hit the nail on the head, move it to LVMS (2.5 mile road course) next year.

awr68
10-14-2010, 04:41 PM
Steve hit the nail on the head, move it to LVMS (2.5 mile road course) next year.

With the optional pit pass off course! :yes: :lateral:

ironworks
10-14-2010, 05:31 PM
For those not able to watch from the ground, why not ask Greg if you can follow the racing up in Weld One?

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.luxist.com/media/2009/04/vh-71pp1_1stflt_stbd1.jpg (http://uk.reuters.com/article/tnBasicIndustries-SP/idUKN0641436020090406?sp=true)

THAT FOOL SAID "WELD ONE"

sn75
10-15-2010, 01:20 AM

Jody

Ditto

jmac
10-15-2010, 07:19 AM
I'll just wait for the DVD to come out again, if they even release one.

MarkM66
10-15-2010, 12:45 PM
I'll just wait for the DVD to come out again, if they even release one.

Hopefully if Speed covers it, they do a better job. It seemed like 75% of it was interview. :rolleyes:

Flash68
10-15-2010, 01:21 PM
Hopefully if Speed covers it, they do a better job. It seemed like 75% of it was interview. :rolleyes:

Yeah last year's is being re-run here again on Speed next week. I'm gonna watch again and try to pay attention for the 4 minutes of car action. :lol:

GregWeld
10-15-2010, 03:20 PM
It's WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY better in person!

fleetus macmullitz
10-15-2010, 04:06 PM
I hope none of those 'working' are let go over footwear issues..

JohnC
10-21-2010, 08:30 AM
Wow, the spectator rule sucks....:(

I'm sorry if this was already asked, but does anyone know if it is scheduled to be televised on Speed??

Thanks