PDA

View Full Version : Resolutions? ? ? ?

AAW
01-01-2006, 12:38 AM
Come on...even if we don't stick to them... we all make them. What's your New Year's Resolution?

;)

XcYZ
01-01-2006, 08:49 AM
Hmmmmm... ;)

Kendall Burleson
01-01-2006, 06:31 PM
I didn't make one EXcept making SEMA 06 :D

protour
01-01-2006, 07:38 PM
Hmmmmm... ;)

I'm down with the Hmmmm :unibrow: :yes: ONLY because I have a clue towards what your thinking LOL.

-Matt

hotwheels
01-01-2006, 08:15 PM
Continue working on being a good Union President for my local. I find myself getting very frustrated in today's political outlook.....

ProdigyCustoms
01-01-2006, 08:15 PM
To have another year like last!

zbugger
01-02-2006, 01:20 AM
My new year's resolution is to get over this damn not having a girlfriend thing, but we all know that's not gonna happen. I gotta save up the money either for the plastic surgery to fix myself, or for one of those Real Doll things.... :rolleyes:

rwhite692
01-02-2006, 01:55 PM
Gotta, gotta, gotta lose some weight. I'm 25 pounds north of where I should be. Have packed on 25 pounds in the last 18 months or so with no real clear reason, no lifestyle changes....must be my metabolism slowing down, as I'm almost 40.

Can't just diet this time though, need to exercise, my hip joints are going bad on me due to arthritis and my desk gig and commute don't help matters...

So this is what getting old is. Damn, I never thought it would happen to ME! :D

jannes_z-28
01-02-2006, 02:06 PM
Gotta, gotta, gotta lose some weight. I'm 25 pounds north of where I should be. Have packed on 25 pounds in the last 18 months or so with no real clear reason, no lifestyle changes....must be my metabolism slowing down, as I'm almost 40.

Can't just diet this time though, need to exercise, my hip joints are going bad on me due to arthritis and my desk gig and commute don't help matters...

So this is what getting old is. Damn, I never thought it would happen to ME! :D

Welcome to the club! My wife made my resolution for the new year: LOSE WEIGHT!!!

I need to get rid of about 30 lbs, more exercise and less burgers, life sucks sometimes. But from the positive side, losing weight makes the car quicker and it costs nothing! :yes:

Jan

rwhite692
01-02-2006, 02:14 PM
...But from the positive side, losing weight makes the car quicker and it costs nothing!

Jan- That's perhaps the best reason EVER to lose weight! :D

race-rodz
01-02-2006, 04:14 PM
My new year's resolution is to get over this damn not having a girlfriend thing, but we all know that's not gonna happen. I gotta save up the money either for the plastic surgery to fix myself, or for one of those Real Doll things.... :rolleyes:

i "almost" feel sorry enough for ya to set up the "zbugger lap dance fund", notice i said ALMOST

BC69
01-02-2006, 05:11 PM
My new year's resolution is to get over this damn not having a girlfriend thing, but we all know that's not gonna happen. I gotta save up the money either for the plastic surgery to fix myself, or for one of those Real Doll things....

Well just be glad you are not on my end of the spectrum. Had to break up with the G/F of two and half years, she leaves me no choice anymore. You females are evil!!! (Sorry to any female that takes offense!)
But the bad part!!!! This was after getting her an Ipod and diamonds!!!!
I love to work 30 hours a week and go to school full time to throw it out like that!

Can you tell I am just fuming!

Oh...and I want to GAIN 20 pounds. Sometimes great metabolisms arent too cool LOL.

Tim

AAW
01-03-2006, 07:59 AM
Hmmmmm... ;)

Your New Year's Resolution is to hum? All together now..."hhhmmmmmm"

;)