PDA

View Full Version : October Camaro Performers

Van B
09-21-2010, 07:51 PM
I have been like a 7 year old waiting for Christmas for the last couple of months waiting for the October issue to come out. I picked up three copies the other day when the newsstand called me and told me it was in. The girl at the counter said, "let me guess, you or someone you know is in there." Like a proud papa I opened it up to show her.

Many thanks to Nick and Steve for giving my 67 a six page feature. Rob McGaffin was great to work with, driving an hour to do our final shots and meeting me at 0 dark-thirty on a rainy 34 degree late October Wisconsin morning. Ro McGonegal wrote a heck of a story without ever speaking to me, or I did a heck of a job filling out my tech sheet, one of the two. lol. There are a couple of small inaccuracies but other than that, I think it reads great.

Thanks again guys!

Rick D
09-21-2010, 07:58 PM
Awsome can't wait to see it:thumbsup:

Cris@JCG
09-21-2010, 08:46 PM
What is on thew cover??

clill
09-21-2010, 09:09 PM
LOL "Chasing the Red Witch"

Flash68
09-21-2010, 10:32 PM
Great article and congrats. Love your car!

but hey didn't your signature used to say 599hp? :_paranoid :D

Van B
09-21-2010, 10:40 PM
LOL "Chasing the Red Witch"

Geez, you get ink even when you don't own the car. :lol:

Van B
09-21-2010, 10:41 PM
Great article and congrats. Love your car!

but hey didn't your signature used to say 599hp? :_paranoid :D

Whoops, I rounded up here. It's 599 on PT.com

Flash68
09-21-2010, 10:54 PM
Whoops, I rounded up here. It's 599 on PT.com

Ha, hey by all means round up everywhere! 599 or 600 - that thing is bad ass. :cheers:

66LS7
09-22-2010, 08:29 AM
Congratts Jeff, your car deffinatly deserves the print.:thumbsup:

BLACKJACK
09-22-2010, 12:03 PM
CONGRATS:thumbsup:

Rybar
09-22-2010, 12:44 PM
Congrats on the ink. :thumbsup: Can't wait to see it.

I remember buying every newstand copy I could find of mine.

It is a very proud feeling for sure. :yes:

KPC67
09-22-2010, 01:35 PM
Congrats, can't wait to see it.
I have always wanted to see more of your car.

awr68
09-22-2010, 01:49 PM
Very cool! Love that car!!!!! Congrats!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

MaxHarvard
09-22-2010, 02:30 PM
Congrats! :)

I just got my copy of CP last night :)

cmraman
09-22-2010, 09:33 PM
I have been like a 7 year old waiting for Christmas for the last couple of months waiting for the October issue to come out. I picked up three copies the other day when the newsstand called me and told me it was in. The girl at the counter said, "let me guess, you or someone you know is in there." Like a proud papa I opened it up to show her.

Many thanks to Nick and Steve for giving my 67 a six page feature. Rob McGaffin was great to work with, driving an hour to do our final shots and meeting me at 0 dark-thirty on a rainy 34 degree late October Wisconsin morning. Ro McGonegal wrote a heck of a story without ever speaking to me, or I did a heck of a job filling out my tech sheet, one of the two. lol. There are a couple of small inaccuracies but other than that, I think it reads great.

Thanks again guys!

Hey Jeff, It was great working with you on the car. Too bad the shoot couldn't have been on a warmer day, but the images still turned out great. Thanks for breakfast BTW. LOL. Good to see you in Joliet this weekend. You put together a great car, well deserving of the ink.

Van B
09-22-2010, 11:12 PM
What is on thew cover??

Blue 2nd gen on the cover.

Hey Jeff, It was great working with you on the car. Too bad the shoot couldn't have been on a warmer day, but the images still turned out great. Thanks for breakfast BTW. LOL. Good to see you in Joliet this weekend. You put together a great car, well deserving of the ink.

Thanks a lot Rob. It means a lot coming from you since you get up close and personal with some of the best. Last weekend was really good for me since it was the first time I have been able to spend any real time driving it since I had the tune done. Two hours each way to Joliet plus an hour up and back to St Charles for the Mecum sale Friday night and it ran great.

It is still a work in progress, but they always are, aren't they?

buickfunnycar.com
09-23-2010, 05:22 PM
Congrats on the ink. :thumbsup: Can't wait to see it.

I remember buying every newstand copy I could find of mine.

It is a very proud feeling for sure. :yes:

Great feeling that never get's old...:thumbsup:

Rybar
09-24-2010, 02:45 PM
Jeff, just got my copy and read it right away. Well done! :thumbsup:

89 RS
09-24-2010, 11:40 PM
Got my copy yesterday, great write-up. Jeff, I like all the things you have done, very cool car.

DIGI-TAILS
10-02-2010, 09:38 AM
Its so sad i could not read the article... :( But for sure Jeff have written it well from the feedbacks here. Anyway, Congratulations Jeff for the job well done!!! :)