PDA

View Full Version : DSE mini-tub kit and shocks --no tubs

dplenzig
12-23-2005, 01:05 PM
I ordered a mini tub kit and put the tubs and crossmember in. I have decide to go with the 4-link and no longer need the rest of this stuff. It is all brand new and never used. I also have the mini tub shocks for this set up.

Rear upper shock mounts
offset schackles
leaf springs--2" drop
urethane bushings for springs
adjustable leaf spring pads
lower shock plates
u-bolts
dvd and instructions
koni mini tub shocks
$800.00 for everything
http://www.detroitspeed.com/RearSuspension10.html

Daren

camcojb
12-23-2005, 01:21 PM
Good luck with your sale Daren. Did you figure out how you're going to convert that crossmember?

Jody

Datsbad
12-24-2005, 11:18 AM
I was wondering the same . If you use the diagonal cross member in the car you cannot use there 4 link kit .

would you consider selling just the rear mini tub shocks ? I could use them !

dplenzig
12-24-2005, 11:24 PM
I talked to DSE and they have added the 4-link crossmember to the other one on some cars they have converted. I will have to wait until I get the instructions with the correct measurements before I decide exactly how I will do mine.

I would like to try and sell everything as a package for a couple days, before I split stuff up unless I get enough people that want different stuff.

Daren

Datsbad
12-25-2005, 07:42 AM
I would be very interested in the rear shocks . keep me updated . thanks , [email protected]

I talked to DSE and they have added the 4-link crossmember to the other one on some cars they have converted. I will have to wait until I get the instructions with the correct measurements before I decide exactly how I will do mine.

I would like to try and sell everything as a package for a couple days, before I split stuff up unless I get enough people that want different stuff.

Daren

hotroddr
12-25-2005, 01:16 PM
I would be interested in the shackles and upper shock mounts if you want to split things up

dplenzig
12-28-2005, 10:32 PM
I have started selling parts separate. Shocks and bushings are gone.

Daren