PDA

View Full Version : My car is in the Sept Issue of Car Craft Magazine!

67greengt
07-15-2010, 06:33 PM
Just found out my car has a 6 page feature in Car Craft Magazine!! We did the photoshoot last summer in Seattle while at the Mustang's Northwest Roundup and I guess just recently Car Craft picked it up and ran it.

Kind of funny thing is now, its completely torn apart :lol:

I don't have a scanner, so I'll have to figure out how I can get some pics up.

My mom went out and bought all the copies she could get her hands on hahaha; it was last featured in Mustangs and Fords in Nov 04 when I just finished it for my 16th bday... the car looks alot different in this issue, and now its about to look even more radical whenever I can finish my pro touring sema build - hopefully two or three years from now

anyways thought I'd share.....

XcYZ
07-21-2010, 07:52 AM
Awesome, congrats! :cheers:

Steve1968LS2
07-21-2010, 10:48 AM
Very cool.. :thumbsup:

And yea, know what you mean about.. when Penny was on the cover of Super Chevy the car was really sitting in a shop almost totaled..

I will check out the mag (and your car) today.

buickfunnycar.com
07-21-2010, 11:07 AM
Congrats...always a great feeling...will check it out.

ed1le
07-22-2010, 11:57 AM
Read the article, beautiful car! It says you already have it torn back apart form more changes?

badash
07-22-2010, 09:48 PM
i just read it... congrats:yes:

lil427z
07-22-2010, 10:19 PM
thats what it is all about.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
rick k:cheers:

67greengt
07-23-2010, 04:31 PM
you betcha! it's completely torn apart.. had some 18 rushforth wildsides built, mini tubbed, air ride suspension and now am working on the custom eng compartment metal fab. Will soon be ordering the fiberglass front valance and hood, and then start on the body mods. It'll be a couple years before its done; my goal is to take it to Sema.

Hopefully its not out of date when its done!!:lol: