PDA

View Full Version : Help with Baer brakes

speedjohnston
07-04-2010, 02:40 PM
I have the corvette front style brakes in the Baer extreme plus and I thought they came with installation instructions (I know its pretty straight forward) but I would like to have them just for torque specs, what needs lock tite etc. to make sure I don't miss anything. if anyone has a pdf of the baer 6s or similar set up that they can e-mail tonight would be fantastic. I tried the baer web site and a google search and came up with nothing so far.
Thanks guys :cheers:

MotleyDrew
08-02-2010, 07:27 PM
http://www.google.ca/#hl=en&source=hp&q=Baer+brakes+instructions&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=4f87f900b18d902b

You may want to pay special attention to the pdfservicemanual.com/ebook/baer-brakes link as you may find what your looking for there.

If this works maybe someday we should meet up for coffee?

:thumbsup:

speedjohnston
08-02-2010, 08:09 PM
:rolleyes:

Project_Gotham
08-16-2010, 06:52 PM
Did you ever get what you needed? I have the BAER extreme plus kit on my 69 in all corners. If need be, I can dig through the garage to see what I have on them. Let me know.
MM

speedjohnston
08-16-2010, 07:39 PM
Did you ever get what you needed? I have the BAER extreme plus kit on my 69 in all corners. If need be, I can dig through the garage to see what I have on them. Let me know.
MM

I did find what I needed, but thanks for checking. :cheers: