PDA

View Full Version : i am not a n00b!

formula
12-15-2005, 08:23 PM
hey guys, a lot of you know me from pro- touring. com, and ive been a member here for a good long time, i just never post and have also never introduced myself

so here goes:

1) i'm wes

2) i'm a freshman in college in spartanburg, south carolina

3) i drive a 78 piece of crap. I mean firebird.

4) my car hates me.

feel free to ask about anything else! i look forward to becoming more active around here!

race-rodz
12-15-2005, 08:33 PM
i think #4 might somehow be directly related to the statement in #3 :D

XcYZ
12-15-2005, 09:08 PM
Hi Formula. Glad to see you finally make a post. As for #4, don't take it personal, I think all cars have grudges ugainst us. lol

ilovefirstgens
12-15-2005, 09:27 PM
Yea, ill haveto agree there.

Seems shes always plotting against me "So you think youre done building me, eh? well how about i break THIS HAHA!"

...and no my driving has nothing to do with it :_paranoid

formula
12-15-2005, 11:19 PM
actually i think my car has some sort of primitive immune system and is attempting to reject all of the mods i've done by leaking oil from every place it possibly can.

either that or it's just bitter because it was born with a chevy motor when all the other birds had ponchos inside....

hotwheels
12-16-2005, 08:48 AM
Welcome to lateral-g wes..........and i can totaly relate 4) my car hates me. :rofl:

Speedster
12-16-2005, 11:57 AM
Hey Formula -

Glad your car hates you enough to make you post on this board...
...but that's a good thing.

Maybe your car just has an inferiority complex. Just put a big mirror in front of it and tell it that it looks confident and strong. Speak nicely to it and maybe it will stop pissing oil on you... :P

Florida Firebird.

-Bruce

comp-spec
12-17-2005, 08:38 AM
They always seem a little better after a wash and wax!!!!!!!!

formula
12-17-2005, 11:08 PM
hahahaha yeah i just need to get it to look in the mirror and say "i'm good enough, i'm smart enough, and dog gone it, people like me!"

anyone? noone at all? not even a titter?