PDA

View Full Version : 1970 CAMARO "SHOP BEATER V3.0" mini tubbed, blown, etc

fletcherscustoms
06-22-2010, 02:09 PM
Well as usual with my cars they are all for sale!! We are wrapping it up this week and there for is now for sale. I will continue to enjoy it and drive it till I find a buyer.

$55,000 obo

-Exterior
-All original exterior sheetmetal
-Anvil Carbon hood, decklid, spoiler
-95 Mustang Orange
-MArquez Tails
-new chrome and trim
-Fesler hinges, door vents and strikers

interior
-New door panels, dash pad, headliner and carpet
-aftermarket seats covered in leather
-rear seat narrowed and in matching leather
-4 point cage with SImpson 4 points
-Anvil carbon dash with Auto mete ultralite guages
-dynamat on all surfaces
-new American Autowire full harness
-Sparco wheel

Drivetrain
-388 SBC with Vortech blower 655HP at crank
-Tremec TKO600
-Aluminum shaft
-Strange 9" back braced, 31 spline moser axles, true trac
-12.19 Wilwood 4 pistons all four corners, with wilwood master and parking brake
-stainless brake lines
-Fuel-A-1000, aeromotive filter, regs, and black braided hose -10 feed, -8 return, Ricks sumped stainless tank (all new)
-Hooker super comp headers, 3" stainless exhaust, magnaflows
-
-Suspension
BMR upper and lower control arms
-BMR rear torque arm suspension w/ watts link
-AFCO remote ressy mono tube coilovers all four corners
-Hotchkis tie rods links
-all new joints, rods, etc
-subframe connectors custom made that extend all the way to rear axle 2x4 tubing

Wheels and tires
-Forgeline 19/20 combo
-rear 20x13 with 345
-front currently is 19x10 with 285, will include hoop to convert to 19x8.5 for a 265

I know there is a tons of stuff I am forgetting. Car is heading to alignment shop in the morning and then to the stereo shop tomorrow afternoon for cd player, sub and amp install a long with closing in the trunk with custom panels to hide battery and lights.

I'll be getting more pics up in the next couple of days. Sorry for posting a little premature but i had a minute.

http://www.fletcherscustoms.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10001/normal_IMG00045-20100505-1844.jpg

more pics on my site

ZZ3ElCamino
06-23-2010, 08:56 PM
Hey Chad, want to do a little trading? :unibrow: haha Beautiful car man, good luck with the sale!

fletcherscustoms
06-24-2010, 07:54 AM
Hey Chad, want to do a little trading? :unibrow: haha Beautiful car man, good luck with the sale!

I dunno what you got!! :thumbsup:

ZZ3ElCamino
06-24-2010, 08:07 AM
A 67 Elky! No where near as trick as your 70, but hey it was worth a shot right? I love your car! :D

JNS
06-26-2010, 09:33 AM
just a friendly suggestion: for a car like that, in a price range like that, id get a better backdrop for my pictures.

MarkM66
06-26-2010, 11:52 AM
just a friendly suggestion: for a car like that, in a price range like that, id get a better backdrop for my pictures.

And maybe drop the "beater" name. ;)