PDA

View Full Version : My '66 Coupe in Modified Mustangs & Fords

kttrucks
04-10-2010, 09:17 AM
Check out the May issue of Modified Mustangs & Fords. Look for a tech article called "The Big Three" featuring my '66 Mustang Coupe. The car's not finished, but shows the build plan and status ( as of 6 months ago anyhow) Since then I've got the 04 Cobra dash in, and all the driver controls installed. Will hopefully have it in paint this summer.

K.

70rs
04-10-2010, 11:45 AM
I will check it out next time I am at the store. Do you have any current pics of the interior?

kttrucks
04-11-2010, 06:36 AM
Interior pics.... These are without steering column in, but you get the picture... As soon as I get the chance I'll snap a couple more with the interior, seats, column, etc....

KT.

Finch
04-12-2010, 11:53 PM
Cool deal Kevin I will pick one up and give it a read. This car will be wild when done as it has some really nice mods that fit the style and lines of the car.

kttrucks
04-16-2010, 01:16 PM
Thanks! I wanted to keep it recognizable as an early Mustang. I finally have EVERYTHING I need to finish the silly thng! Interior is here.. Tubs are next, fuel, gauges, wiring... all of it in boxes on the floor of the shop! LOL!

Gotta get crackalackin!

K.