PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to PRI?

XcYZ
11-28-2005, 02:03 PM
Who's going to PRI this year? I wish it wasn't so soon after SEMA, I'd love to check it out and catch the Sprint and Midget show at the Orlando track.

Speedster
11-28-2005, 08:00 PM
Hey Scott -

I spoke with Tom Nelson earlier today and he is getting me a visitor pass.
Looking forward to PRI.
Will take some photos if they let me. :D

- Bruce

Autokraft
11-28-2005, 09:32 PM
Scott,

We are going down on Wednesday morning stayin til Sunday. Probably going to see what Mickey Mouse is up to while I'm there. Anyone know where the hot spots are? Where do the car guy's hang out? Any cruise nite's?

I can't wait!

Kurt

www.autokraft.org

Speedster
11-28-2005, 09:44 PM
Friday nite you can head north and east to Orlando Speedworld which is on Route 50 (E. Colonial Drive) to watch the PRI-sprint and midget racing and drifting if you want to smell burning gas and rubber.
There is a Saturday nite cruise in Old Towne which is in Kissimmee directly south of the Convention Center, just follow International Drive. If you go north up International Drive, a cool place to eat is the Race Rock cafe.
-Bruce :)

Autokraft
11-28-2005, 09:59 PM
Thanks Bruce,

I will check it out. It's raining here and we are supposed to get 1-3inches of snow tonite so I'm looking forward to some good Florida sunshine. :D

Kurt

ProdigyCustoms
11-28-2005, 11:38 PM
Of coarse we are there, it is 10 miles away

syborg tt
11-29-2005, 12:21 AM
The good news is i'm still in FLorida, the bad news is i'm heading home on Wednesday.

However the Shop that is working on my truck was featured in this month's issue and they have a small picture of my truck in the issue.

Speedster
11-29-2005, 07:23 AM
Hey Kurt
That video of the Camaro wheelie is insane.....
...and I thought I was wild.
You're crazy. :willy:
Cool video.
-Bruce

Autokraft
11-29-2005, 08:24 AM
Hey Kurt
That video of the Camaro wheelie is insane.....
...and I thought I was wild.
You're crazy. :willy:
Cool video.
-Bruce

lol!!! :D

Autokraft
11-29-2005, 08:27 AM
Of coarse we are there, it is 10 miles away

What have you guys been workin on? Saw your car at Sema. :hail:

You guy's goin to the show?

Kurt

www.autokraft.org

Smack_talker
11-29-2005, 10:14 AM
Can anybody get me a ticket? I would love to go. I missed SEMA so i gotta make this one.

ProdigyCustoms
11-29-2005, 03:56 PM
What have you guys been workin on? Saw your car at Sema. :hail:

You guy's goin to the show?

Kurt

www.autokraft.org

We have not done much since SEMA, Basically taking the month of November off. We will be putting Jagarangs Firebird together if we ever see the FI, Radio and some other pieces, to debue at Year One in April. We have a cool 68 SS396, 4 speed Chevelle, number matching car getting brakes, arms, wheels, etc. A 69 Camaro convertible getting a LS1, 4L60, Global West, etc. And Michael is starting on the 65 Riviera for Power Tour, which will be the next full on project.

I'll be at the show, and around the show for the next few days and evenings. Cell is four zero seven, 832 1752.

Frank

protour
12-02-2005, 04:13 PM
DR. Gas is there.... Looks like I can't make my exhaust system order till tuesday... Fockers.

-Matt

Speedster
12-03-2005, 10:57 PM
The SEMA show has more bling. The PRI show is more for racing products.
Within about three hours I was able to speak with:
Nelson Racing Engines, Wilwood Brakes, Electromotive EFI, ATI Procharger, Aeromotive Fuel, Hooker Headers, March Pulleys, RCI Fuel Cells, Hoosier Tires, AFR Cylinder Heads, AutoMeter Gauges, Earls Plumbing...and many others. Reps at each of these companies were incredibly helpful in answering detailed questions about their products. The amount of time and money that will be saved as a result of attending this show makes the pain of finding a way to get a pass very worthwhile. (Plus the hot babes were nice eye candy)

I would highly recommend to anyone that is doing a project car in the next year or two to attend.

A special thanks to Tom Nelson for getting me in. :D

-Bruce