PDA

View Full Version : Howdy....

mrgto
11-28-2005, 09:17 AM
Some of you know me from LS2.com and Performance Years GTO's. My name is Chris. I am building(on and off) a '66 GTO. Paul Spotts is going to build a 455 with Edelbrock Heads, a EFI system of some sort, TKO600, a 12 bolt with 3.55's and Vintage air. Suspension I would like to use some sort of tubular control arms with my HAL coil overs. BMR rear suspension. 17" wheels of some variety, PYPE's exhaust, Vintage Air, probably a late model F-body console, and late model GTO seats.

The body will either be the stock Marina Turquiose or a slate grey color. Interior is going from Turquiose to black.

Maybe someday the thing will actually drive. I'm just trying to assemble the parts.

XcYZ
11-28-2005, 12:07 PM
Welcome to the site, Chris. :thumbsup: Sounds like a cool project.

Roger Poirier
12-06-2005, 09:55 PM
Some of you know me from LS2.com and Performance Years GTO's. My name is Chris. I am building(on and off) a '66 GTO. Paul Spotts is going to build a 455 with Edelbrock Heads, a EFI system of some sort, TKO600, a 12 bolt with 3.55's and Vintage air. Suspension I would like to use some sort of tubular control arms with my HAL coil overs. BMR rear suspension. 17" wheels of some variety, PYPE's exhaust, Vintage Air, probably a late model F-body console, and late model GTO seats.

The body will either be the stock Marina Turquiose or a slate grey color. Interior is going from Turquiose to black.

Maybe someday the thing will actually drive. I'm just trying to assemble the parts.

Any pics? What condition is the car in now? How long have you had it? Are you a past Pontiac purist? Go ahead and spill your guts. Its more fun that way. :)

R.P.

hotwheels
12-08-2005, 11:24 AM
welcome to lateral-g chris..........great to meet ya and hope to see some pic's of your project.

almcbri
12-08-2005, 11:26 AM
welcome to the site! Sounds like a cool project

907rs
12-08-2005, 11:27 AM
Welcome aboard, Chris. It'd be cool to see some pictures. :D