11-25-2005, 10:31 PM
whats up shannon. interiors looking great

comp-spec
11-25-2005, 10:33 PM
thanks for the pictures up there

Kendall Burleson
11-25-2005, 10:35 PM
Hey kandy man,

The detail on that camaro was as good as it get. I also like the picture at the race track show the finish product. :thumbsup:

black2002ls
11-25-2005, 11:41 PM
that is one SWEET camaro.

XcYZ
11-26-2005, 01:18 PM
Welcome aboard. :thumbsup: I checked out your car at SEMA, it was at the top of the stairs in the skyway over the 4 lane.

Autokraft
11-26-2005, 02:22 PM
I was wondering if that was the car I saw at Sema. Very nice car! Looks like mega hours in that one.

Kurt

www.autokraft.org

XTRMEASURES
11-26-2005, 02:53 PM
awsesome paint job

hotwheels
11-26-2005, 05:47 PM
damnnnnn :eek: that is awesome.......welcome to lateral-g

comp-spec
11-26-2005, 06:24 PM
thanks everybody

Rybar
11-26-2005, 07:45 PM
Your car looks killer, I love the paint!

coolclassiccars
11-27-2005, 09:38 PM
the flames and the color is sick.that is truly a work of art. :hail:

Musclerodz
11-27-2005, 11:24 PM
I remember you posting over at Pro-Touring.com about this car last year. The detail is amazing.

Mike

comp-spec
11-28-2005, 12:05 AM
I,ve been driving this thing pretty hard all summer.So it needs a little detail work for the winter shows.

96z28ss
11-28-2005, 12:14 AM
Hey hows it going we talked at SEMA, when we were pulling the cars out of our booth, I was the car in front of yours.

69MyWay
11-29-2005, 07:19 AM
I was parked in front of you on Friday at the Columbus, Ohio Goodguys show with my 69 Camaro.

I noticed yours was picked for an award and Saturday and placed in the other lot.

What did you end up with?

You also re-located your brake master cylinder.

How did you do yours?

Wish I had a chance to talk to you in person at the show. It is obvious you have spent a ton of time on that ride.

comp-spec
11-29-2005, 08:08 AM
The car didn't get picked for any awards at columbus. I parked it in the pros pick area on sat to see how it would do but just didn't have it that weekend:mad:
The master is up under the dash turned sideways

69MyWay
11-29-2005, 08:47 AM
The car didn't get picked for any awards at columbus. I parked it in the pros pick area on sat to see how it would do but just didn't have it that weekend:mad:
The master is up under the dash turned sideways

How Goodguys works is still a mystery to me. I was suppose to be in the Homebuilt Heaven block for Saturday but was diverted around the parking lot and placed on the back row by the exit gate on Saturday a mile away from anybody or anything. :mad: I couldn't find anybody (paid staff) that actually knew what was going on or what to do.

When I went strolling around on Saturday I noticed you car in the Pro-pick area. I didn't know you could just park there, I figured those were awarded winners. I showed your car off to my wife and father-in-law. I am not much into the bling/chrome accent aspect of the build, but I do totally dig the amount of thought and engineering that went into building your ride.

Our firewalls are VERY much alike. I thought I had a one of a kind until I saw your car.

:thumbsup:

YOURS:

http://competition-specialties.com/pics/camaro/engine01.jpg

Mine:

http://www.mcspeed.homestead.com/files/10camaro.jpg

Smack_talker
11-29-2005, 10:11 AM
sweet car. I like the flames on the bottom. It must be fun to wax that car. :eek: :D

TravisB
11-29-2005, 10:38 AM
How Goodguys works is still a mystery to me. I was suppose to be in the Homebuilt Heaven block for Saturday but was diverted around the parking lot and placed on the back row by the exit gate on Saturday a mile away from anybody or anything. :mad: I couldn't find anybody (paid staff) that actually knew what was going on or what to do.

You should be able to park anywhere you want. If you want to be in the pros-pick area you can be. If you want to be in homebuilt heaven park there...etc etc

comp-spec
11-29-2005, 08:01 PM
[QUOTE=69MyWay].

. I showed your car off to my wife and father-in-law. I am not much into the bling/chrome accent aspect of the build, but I do totally dig the amount of thought and engineering that went into building your ride.

The chrome was used to off set the orange and it is much easier to clean than aluminum
http://www.competition-specialties.com/pics/camaro/DSC00090.JPG

69MyWay
11-29-2005, 08:30 PM
[QUOTE=69MyWay].

. I showed your car off to my wife and father-in-law. I am not much into the bling/chrome accent aspect of the build, but I do totally dig the amount of thought and engineering that went into building your ride.

The chrome was used to off set the orange and it is much easier to clean than aluminum

They work well together. No offense meant by my comment, just comparing the difference between builds with the bright accent look on the accessory parts and those with more toned down features.

Do you have any pictures of your brake assembly?

I love the way the intake pipes are bent and painted to match. Like I said, the attention to detail is amazing. There was a non-stop crowd around your ride at the show everytime I walked around it.

comp-spec
11-29-2005, 08:53 PM
No offense taken at all. I like the comments keep them coming. I hope to learn something or ideas from them.
The brakes are a kugel komponents mount under dash.They;re basically a street rod set up

CSTM-VN
03-12-2006, 09:12 AM
i think im in love :wow:

trapin
03-17-2006, 12:14 PM
That orange is incredible. What's the name and who makes it?

.....or is that proprietary information?

newschool
03-17-2006, 04:19 PM
That is awesome, Where did you get that grill? I've be looking for one like it for 6 months.
Hehe, Struck myself kinda funny, bad ass car and I wanna know about the grill. :lol: :rofl:
No really, where did you get the grill? :rofl:

Sales@Dutchboys
03-17-2006, 05:05 PM
Nice car :thumbsup:

comp-spec
03-17-2006, 07:01 PM
That orange is incredible. What's the name and who makes it?

.....or is that proprietary information?

The orange is from house of kolor tangerine over silver.(dont tell anyone)

The grill we made at the shop.