PDA

View Full Version : New Navigation Bar

XcYZ
01-08-2005, 10:35 PM
You guys probably noticed the new navigation bar that we have now. No more crappy frames!! There's now a drop down menu for links, including a link back to the homepage, Videos, 3D Renders, Links, etc.

Should make things a little easier and up to date. :thumbsup:

jonny51
01-08-2005, 11:34 PM
Looks good and we have a real chat room!! :fluffy: :cheering: :clap:

camcojb
01-08-2005, 11:38 PM
Looks good and we have a real chat room!! :fluffy: :cheering: :clap:

Yeah, but how does it work?

jonny51
01-09-2005, 12:24 AM
Yeah, but how does it work?

Come on Jody think positive :thumbsup:

camcojb
01-09-2005, 12:37 AM
What I meant was I saw that you were in chat by yourself (we'll talk about that later!) and when I joined chat it showed me in there too, but there was no room and no way to chat. If it's not set up yet that's fine, but if it's working I want to know what I'm doing wrong! :eek:

Jody

907rs
01-09-2005, 12:59 AM
What I meant was I saw that you were in chat by yourself (we'll talk about that later!) and when I joined chat it showed me in there too, but there was no room and no way to chat. If it's not set up yet that's fine, but if it's working I want to know what I'm doing wrong! :eek:

Jody

Jody, I was screwing around with it earlier also. I think you have to leave the room by clicking the exit button on the top right for it to recognize that you left, rather than just clicking on the back button.

But after I leave the room, my computer keeps clicking (refreshing?) does it do that to any one else?

jonny51
01-09-2005, 01:09 AM
Yeah it showed Bill in & out about 20 times!!

camcojb
01-09-2005, 08:25 AM
Are you guys actually seeing a room? I see the sign on page, enter name and password, click chat, and it re-loads the sign-on page. Shows me in a room at that point, but I have yet to actually see a room where you could chat. I'm guessing it isn't working yet, but it sounds like some of you have actually been in a room, so I'll keep asking.

Jody

XcYZ
01-09-2005, 08:32 AM
Well that was a short lived test! lol I changed the link back to the old POS chatroom. Force a refresh by holding your control key down while clicking refresh, and the link will be updated in the drop down menu.

BC69
01-09-2005, 12:02 PM
Man, I gotta put a new Java on this computer...Anyway dont worry bout the chat...the new bar looks good!

Tim

907rs
01-09-2005, 01:29 PM
Well that was a short lived test! lol I changed the link back to the old POS chatroom. Force a refresh by holding your control key down while clicking refresh, and the link will be updated in the drop down menu.

Thank you! :)