PDA

View Full Version : 69 Chevelle project price question

dezl
01-21-2010, 05:28 PM
Alright guys I need some help, I currently have a 69 chevelle that I have been working on for just about a year. The opportunity came up today where I can get a running 55 belair from a co-worker for pretty cheap. 55's just happen to be my favorite car ever produced, so here is my question.

My 69 has as follow:

Fresh 427, ported polished head cast heads, they are the big rectangle ports
port matched intake
lunati cam
demon carb

backing that is a turbo 400, shift kit,2500 stall convertor (honestly nothing special)

The suspension is all new, the brakes are new, fuel system is new.

The car does need interior I only have 2 buckets, a rear bench and the dash. all the glass is their and the body is in pretty darn good condition.

any idea on what it would sell for? I will get some pictures tonight and post ASAP.

dezl
01-22-2010, 10:37 AM
a little help anyone?

tones2SS
01-22-2010, 11:08 AM
You can try www.chevelles.net
They may have a better idea, since they deal mostly in Chevelles. GOOD LUCK!:thumbsup:

dezl
01-22-2010, 11:57 AM
thanks

MarkM66
01-22-2010, 12:19 PM
No offense, but how would anyone know what a car is worth without at least seeing some pictures of it?

Nick.V70
01-22-2010, 05:06 PM
Oh man!!! Don't sale the Chevelle:willy:

dezl
01-23-2010, 12:43 PM
No offense, but how would anyone know what a car is worth without at least seeing some pictures of it?

No offense taken, I was hoping my amazing description would help :D

Oh man!!! Don't sale the Chevelle:willy:

Bro I got a smokin deal on a 55 belair, its # 1 on my car list and my chevelle is number 2. Its gotta go.

Nick.V70
01-24-2010, 09:45 AM
I understand....#1 car choice comes first if the opportunity pops up. Good luck with the sale:thumbsup:

dezl
01-25-2010, 03:38 PM
I understand....#1 car choice comes first if the opportunity pops up. Good luck with the sale:thumbsup:

Thanks man, hows your chevelle treating you?

Nick.V70
01-25-2010, 04:12 PM
Thanks man, hows your chevelle treating you?

Not bad, just collecting parts. I am out of here on Fri and all next week for a business trip and hope to have some of the parts I am missing when I come back and then I will start installing med week into the weekend. To bad you are so far other wise you could check it out. I'll start a build thread soon. I don't get much of a chance to work out in the shop anymore so this is making me alittle excited:woot:

dezl
01-25-2010, 05:00 PM
Not bad, just collecting parts. I am out of here on Fri and all next week for a business trip and hope to have some of the parts I am missing when I come back and then I will start installing med week into the weekend. To bad you are so far other wise you could check it out. I'll start a build thread soon. I don't get much of a chance to work out in the shop anymore so this is making me alittle excited:woot:

Glad to hear buisness is going well, where are you off to friday?

Well if you are working on it over the weekend im down to make a little road trip just give me a little heads up. What all are you planning on doing to it?