PDA

View Full Version : New kid, saying hi

sbcpower
11-19-2005, 04:51 PM
Hey everybody!

I loved this site so much from looking at all the member rides and seeing so much creativity and passion that I knew it would be a great place to join up. I guess a little about me just that my name is Brandon, I'm 19 I live in NJ, and go to school in PA. I know that I'm definetly behind most of the guys on here (haha seriously!) but cars takes up just as much time in my life and playing baseball in college! I may be GM all the way, but I respect any make and model just the same. I'm relatively new to the car scene only had a handful of cars, but they were all mine, and all my hard earned money in between semesters, so I'm very proud! My car list is as follows: '96 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am, '69 Camaro Race Car project, '69 Camaro Pro Touring project. I guess that's the important stuff about me, hope to hear alot n learn some stuff from you guys!

Brandon

PS First question, if anyone has pictures of HRE 547 wheels on their car, preferably a 1st gen f-body, please let me know! Thanks!

hotwheels
11-19-2005, 08:12 PM
sup sbcpower and welcome to lateral-g........great to meet ya.

Huxsol81
11-19-2005, 11:55 PM
Welcome to the board dude! :thumbsup:

XcYZ
11-20-2005, 08:00 AM
Welcome aboard, Brandon.

As for HRE 547's, I have them on my 69. You can follow the link in my signature to see plenty of pictures.

sbcpower
11-20-2005, 05:05 PM
Thanks guys, alot of good pics of your 69 Scott, thanks for the link. Also, if you don't mind me asking, are you happy with both the Baer brake system and the HRE wheels? (I know they come at no small price! haha) They both look great, I was looking to use a Baer system as well as the HRE 547s (only the polished center) so some input from someone with both on the same platform would be great.

XcYZ
11-21-2005, 08:18 AM
No complaints on either. I run a Hydroboost (http://www.hydroboost.com) system with the Baer brakes and the performance is unreal. :yes: