PDA

View Full Version : Daytona Turkey Rod Run Anybody?

radrambler
11-16-2005, 09:29 PM
HEY GUYS

any of you hitting the daytona speedway show/swap meet thanksgiving weekend? im going friday...pm me if you would like to meet up..

radrambler

Bill Howell
11-16-2005, 09:47 PM
Of course, I will be there. You got somewhere to park inside? Several of us will be parking together w/ Frank at Prodigy Customs. I plan on putting the goat thru its paces while there. :thumbsup:

radrambler
11-16-2005, 09:58 PM
bill
just pm me and we can trade cell #s.. id like to meet you guys.....

tom
aka
radrambler

69rs
11-17-2005, 09:45 PM
I'll be there with Billy and Frank in the 4x4 Camaro! Well, it looks like it. Still stock. :mad:

ProdigyCustoms
11-18-2005, 07:27 AM
Please join us, we would love to have you. If you are bringing a car you should regester at [email protected] and you can park with all of us. We are doing a cruise Saturday afternoon, awards and door prizes a plenty.

69MyWay
11-18-2005, 07:37 AM
I would love to meet up with you guys and bring the 69 Camaro.

I will follow up on the register email.

Thanks!

AAW
11-18-2005, 12:13 PM
Hi. We'll be there! Stop by and say hello. We have a 30 foot booth in the garage section of the show.

69Nova
11-18-2005, 02:58 PM
I will be there, I count this as my mini vacation and will be there from thursday night to sunday mourning. I will also be hanging out with the pro-touring gang.

Hopefully this year I won't bother the cops to much.

Andew Petty

Bill Howell
11-18-2005, 03:46 PM
Hi. We'll be there! Stop by and say hello. We have a 30 foot booth in the garage section of the show.

DO you know the space number? I will see you there. :thumbsup:

69MyWay
11-19-2005, 05:25 AM
Registration complete...Now we just have to get to Turkey Day and beyond.

I will be there on Saturday only. Maybe Radrambler and I can do the cruise together later. My wife won't be able to stick it out for the whole day if she is able to come at all.

radrambler
11-19-2005, 07:27 AM
:drive: :dance:
its nice to have friends with kick ass rides!!!!!

even if we just get to hang out and see the latest big $$$$ rollers"prodigy camaro and the GOAT" that will be coool....

today is a work on rambler day.(girlfriend and my mom are going to a craft show) :dance: ...but dang it its a lil cool up here in north florida....bbrrrrrrrr

radrambler

Smack_talker
11-19-2005, 07:44 AM
I'd love to go to TRR but we are probably going to Tenn to look for a house.

Bill Howell
11-19-2005, 07:48 AM
I'd love to go to TRR but we are probably going to Tenn to look for a house.
What part of Tn?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found the other thread. :thumbsup:

Smack_talker
11-21-2005, 09:42 AM
ok...looks like the Tenn trip is gunna be a bust. Where can I meet up with you guys at TRR? That place is huge and dont want to miss everyone.

syborg tt
11-21-2005, 10:42 AM

any idea where your booth will be as i would like to look out your stuff as i plan to order a kit from you in the next two weeks.

AAW
11-21-2005, 12:11 PM
Bill
No, I don't know the booth number , but every time I try to call the main contact Rick, I NEVER get a return call. All I know is that there's 30 feet of space for us... one of our Salesmen, Ken, will be working the booth.

DO you know the space number? I will see you there. :thumbsup:

AAW
11-21-2005, 12:12 PM
any idea where your booth will be as i would like to look out your stuff as i plan to order a kit from you in the next two weeks.

not yet... I'm REALLY having a hard time with this show. I can't get anyone to call me back!

syborg tt
11-21-2005, 01:48 PM
not a problem - i will find you.

AAW
11-21-2005, 03:10 PM
Finally got someone to help me confirm our Booth Number. We're Booth #14 in the garage.

ProdigyCustoms
11-21-2005, 06:44 PM
Finally got someone to help me confirm our Booth Number. We're Booth #14 in the garage.

Who will you have there?

AAW
11-22-2005, 08:32 AM
Hi Frank!

Ken will be there. Ken Dillabough. I think you met him at SEMA.
~Theresa~

Bill Howell
11-22-2005, 08:59 PM
ok...looks like the Tenn trip is gunna be a bust. Where can I meet up with you guys at TRR? That place is huge and dont want to miss everyone.

Sorry, I missed this. We will be in club parking828 spaces 19-26. Now, what and where exactly that is, I will know when I get there, but somewhere near turn three. My cell is eight six five eight five 0 8two two eight. I will be there Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Look forward to meeting everyone that shows up, from both here and pt.com. :thumbsup: We will be cruising the goat at night too so look us up.

Hooligan
11-22-2005, 09:13 PM
Anyone know how long it takes to drive from Crestview to Daytona??:willy:

radrambler
11-25-2005, 11:47 PM
Hi Frank!

~Theresa~

hello .just wanted to say i dropped by and met ken @ turkey run .he was very helpfull and made it easy to understand why your kit is superior...just wanted to let ya know .

thanks
radrambler

syborg tt
11-26-2005, 06:49 AM
~Theresa~

I stopped by the booth and i was very impressed with your stuff it's top notch. I am planning on ordering it next week when i get home from Florida.

PS Thanks for being a sponsor of this board

69MyWay
11-27-2005, 07:21 AM
The show was great. I had a blast. Missed seeing Radramber there on Saturday, but got to meet a bunch of new folks.

Frank, Lisa, and crew did an EXCELLENT job putting things together. I know it takes a ton of hard work and planning to gather people together and make an event happen.

Already looking forward to next year!

ohcbird
11-27-2005, 11:42 PM
Fellas- If you didn't make it, then you missed great shots like these:

1. Frank posing with the latest in Italian / Central Floridian design, the new man-bag, aka Puppy Pouch (or something- I think his wife has the patent). Just don't try to shove anything in the back!

http://www.pontiacohc6.com/images/frankstoy.jpg

Here's a pic from Saturday. IT WAS GOOD FINALLY MEETING YOU GUYS; even if I can't remember half of your names. DTouring's wife brought a nice ride (the red 69). See ya next time...

http://www.pontiacohc6.com/images/Nov05STUFF2012.jpg

AAW
11-28-2005, 10:51 AM
hello .just wanted to say i dropped by and met ken @ turkey run .he was very helpfull and made it easy to understand why your kit is superior...just wanted to let ya know .

thanks
radrambler

GREAT! I'm glad to hear you stopped by. Thanks for takiing the time to do that... we appreciate it. When you're ready, you can call me direct and I'll get you in touch with our sales guy (or tech guy if you have a few tech questions first). I can be reached at 800-482-WIRE x29.
Again... thanks for stopping by our booth!
~Theresa

AAW
11-28-2005, 10:52 AM
I stopped by the booth and i was very impressed with your stuff it's top notch. I am planning on ordering it next week when i get home from Florida.

PS Thanks for being a sponsor of this board

Thank you. Sponsoring this board is a pleasure. When you get home, give me a call & I'll put you in touch with the right people to place to your order.
800-482-WIRE x29.
~Theresa~

ProdigyCustoms
11-28-2005, 02:31 PM
Hey, it takes a real man to be confident enough to walk around a car show with a 8lb dog in a lepord print pooch purse! And for the record, chicks dig it! You should see what happens in the mall! Security starts to speak, then gets a WTF look, then a forget it look as we walk by, LOL. Our teenagers used to fight over who got to carry her at Christmas time, talk aout a ice breaker.

And it was some real fun.

69rs
11-28-2005, 10:00 PM
David's wife, Tammy's red Camaro is called "G-Spot"! It's a very nice ride and won the "Best of Show" in the group of P/T and G-machine cars that were there. :clap:

BC69
11-28-2005, 10:42 PM
Looks like it was a good time. Gatherings are great. I saw some pictures over on PT.com Anymore floating around of the PT cars that were there?

Tim