PDA

View Full Version : Awsome blue pearl

bluaddict
11-16-2005, 08:13 PM
Has anyone seen that Mitsubitsi Eclipse Dark Blue Pearl it turns lighter as the light hits it and looks so deep that you could just about fall in :hail: I love that color and it's going on my 78 Z28 I just can't decide Blue Flames or Ghost Flames. I'm going with a blue/black Sparco seats and steering wheel with 2002 Z28 dash and door panels with blue stiched in the right places oh I almost forgot the console to finish it off and my Roll Bar is gonna be blue too! :willy: Well it should be drivable this summer and it may never be finished cuz there is something out there I just Can't live without, ah a true Gear Head, Enjoy Claude.

Derek69SS
11-16-2005, 08:26 PM
If it's a few years old (I'm thinking 1999 or so) it was one of the finalists in my choice on my Chevelle. I went with the 95 Corvette blue though. I couldn't decide which color I liked better, so I went with GM :)

bluaddict
11-16-2005, 09:52 PM
Hey there Derek69SS that color is sweet :bow: I just wanted something darker just not black and just look at the new Ecilpse colors they just pop when I see them check out any of there Pearl Colors you will see what I mean, Enjoy Claude.