PDA

View Full Version : Trade '72 Chevelle SS 402 for '73 Chevelle or something interesting?

LateNight72
12-20-2009, 12:46 AM
Looking to trade a 1972 Chevelle SS402 Roller, for a 1973 Chevelle with a solid body or any other off the wall cars.

The '72 is a roller that does need a lot of work, but is a real 402/4 Speed car, Rare 65 Flame Orange Metallic, Black Bench, Warning Light Dash, etc. Will need 1/4's on both sides but have wheelhousings and a full GM Tooling Driver's side 1/4 that will be included. Also have a skin for the Pass side. Floor pans were replaced, as was rear seat pan. Will need new trans tunnel from about shifter location forward (****ty welding and hacked up). Trunk pan is solid, but does need some small work around driver's wheelhousing. The DS 1/4 and wheelhousings have been roughly cut off the car. Driver's door is solid, a couple small (no bigger than pinky nail) easy to patch holes. Would replace passenger door. Orignal GM SS Non-Induction hood included. Missing fenders and inner fenders. Have most of the original parts but there are some misc. pieces that are missing. Original SS rear bumper included, great rechrome candidate. Pretty much disassembled the car, restored some small things, and did a few small patches/replacement on the car. Have original SS dash for the car.

Overall a fair condition shell to restore, but has some unique options. Just looking to trade for a '73 with a good body or any other unique car with a solid body. Doesn't really need a motor or anything fancy, but my situation is changed and I no longer can take on bodywork ATM.

Will cut it short here, so if you are interested let me know, and I can get more indepth about what all I have for the car, etc. The car is currently sitting in storage.