PDA

View Full Version : Project name for the 70 Chevelle-

Keith
01-05-2005, 04:54 PM
Well, after alot of deliberation (since last April, technically), Jacquie and I have finally decided on a project name. Recently, a few more pieces of the Chevelle puzzle have come together and with the car's final design finally being decided comes the project name. The website has quite a few updates that need to be peformed so check back throughout the week for details. The road to SEMA is now paved and well, here goes nothing!!

I'd like to officially welcome to the Lateral-G family......

Project "Genesis" (http://www.zefhix.com)

So...what do you guys think?

Musclerodz
01-05-2005, 05:13 PM
I think Darth Vader would be more appropiate. :D Very nice website by the way. :thumbsup:

Mike

Keith
01-05-2005, 05:38 PM
I think Darth Vader would be more appropiate. :D Very nice website by the way. :thumbsup:

Mike

I know...I know. It was either Genesis or Apocalypse and I chose the one with less dismal undertones :D
The theme with the car is sorta to underpromise and overdeliver and it's my first agressive car design and the beginning of several more to come so Genesis was the pick. :)

Musclerodz
01-05-2005, 05:44 PM
When you look at it that way, I like it. The beginning of a long list of bad a$$ cars.

Mike

Keith
01-05-2005, 08:14 PM
When you look at it that way, I like it. The beginning of a long list of bad a$$ cars.

Mike

Thanks! I'm planning on it! :cool:

907rs
01-05-2005, 08:35 PM
Yeah, what Mike said. It'll work, Keith!

Steve Chryssos
01-06-2005, 01:42 AM
Me no likey Genesis. But you hit the nail on the head when you stated that this would be your 1st aggressive car:

aggreSSive

Keith
01-06-2005, 02:54 AM
Me no likey Genesis. But you hit the nail on the head when you stated that this would be your 1st aggressive car:

aggreSSive

Hmmm....I think you've spent too much time lately in the ice, it's a DEER damnit!! :D
The car started as a Malibu......plus the car is meant to be more refined and less obvious but with bite. Like a Koala bear with fangs, rabies and a mean temper! :eek:
BTW- I fixed your link on my site to your business site rather than the lateral-g splashpage for the shrifter. :cool:

wickedmotorhead
01-07-2005, 05:04 PM
That name fits due to the clean sleek design. I like it. Cant wait to come an see it. Later

BC69
01-07-2005, 06:13 PM
At least you wont have trouble picking out music to listen to. "The car Genesis to the sounds of Genisis."

Tim

Keith
01-07-2005, 06:18 PM
At least you wont have trouble picking out music to listen to. "The car Genesis to the sounds of Genisis."

Tim

My g/f really likes a song called 'genesis' by VNV Nation but yeah, I'll definitely roll with Peter Gabriel and Phil Collins. :cool:

lil427z
01-07-2005, 10:42 PM
How about r2d2 . you would not haft to change the music . car is bitchen

. :thumbsup:

rick kirkindall :burnout: