PDA

View Full Version : Lateral-g T-shirts

XcYZ
01-03-2005, 01:28 PM
Well, good news and bad news on the T-shirts. Everything has fallen through on the artwork end of things, but I have a new source and things are rolling along now. We have an agreed price on the design layout, T-shirts and printing.

What I'm leaning towards is a cut-away view of a 2 piece rotor, caliper, upper control arm, and coilover. I figured that would be a cool representation of what we have here at Lateral-g and not specific to any one make or model.

What I'm looking for is a picture looking straight on at the brake rotor from a higher angle exposing the UCA. From that image, we can create the line art and go from there (it will be an industrial, almost mono-color artistic representation). If anyone has pictures like that, send them on over.

I'm also WIDE open to other suggestions to what would make a cool T-shirt (and design for a logo) that would represent Lateral-g. I'm trying to resist the temptation of just using my car. lol

As always, ALL ideas and input welcome!

Thanks!

jonny51
01-03-2005, 01:39 PM
Well, good news and bad news on the T-shirts. Everything has fallen through on the artwork end of things, but I have a new source and things are rolling along now. We have an agreed price on the design layout, T-shirt and printing.

What I'm leaning towards is a cut-away view of a 2 piece rotor, caliper, upper control arm, and coilover. I figured that would be a cool representation of what we have here at Lateral-g and not specific to any one make or model.

What I'm looking for is a picture looking straight on at the brake rotor from a nigher angle exposing the UCA. From that image, we can create the line art and go from there (it will be an industrial, almost mono-color artistic representation). Anyone have something like that, or have something you co

I'm also WIDE open to other suggestions to what would make a cool T-shirt (and design for a logo) that would represent Lateral-g. I'm trying to resist the temptation of just using my car. lol

As always, ALL ideas and input welcome!

Thanks!
Sounds pretty cool to me!

907rs
01-03-2005, 01:51 PM
Scott, I always thought this was a good representation of the original artwork that you had..... Too bad the whole rotor isn't included!

XcYZ
01-03-2005, 01:54 PM
That is EXACLTY what I have in mind (straight on and symmetrical), but the whole rotor needs to be in the shot.

lil427z
01-03-2005, 08:55 PM
scott , make them the way that you thank is best .

i would like 3 xxl . :thumbsup:

thanks rick kirkindall :_party: