PDA

View Full Version : i hate f#!$%^%$ computers

68protouring454
01-02-2005, 09:34 PM
my 2nd computer will not let me chat, closes internet explorer and brings me to desktop
wtf??
jake

jonny51
01-02-2005, 09:55 PM
my 2nd computer will not let me chat, closes internet explorer and brings me to desktop
wtf??
jake

The chat rooms gives alot of people problems.Are you following the link in the chat thread?

hotwheels
01-03-2005, 03:00 AM
68protouring454, what kind of maintanence do you do on your puter........one thing everyone should try to do atleast nightly, is to click on my computer, and then on c drive, right click on it........open properties, then select disk clean, and let it run.......if you have never ran it, it is going to take a while, but once you start doing this, it will help alot, also, on the same area, you will see where it says tools, select it, select scan and then restart your puter, let it scan your files........once it boots back up, same route.......my computer, c drive (right click on it) then properties and tools, defrag and let it run...........don't use the wizard and stuff in accessories, this route goes right to the c drive....................hotwheels of turborides :unibrow:

68protouring454
01-03-2005, 07:43 AM
i needed java, i thought i had it, but i decided to go and redownload it and boom it worked, thanks
jake

Steve Chryssos
01-03-2005, 03:23 PM
SMASH IT! :lolhit: You'll feel better.

68protouring454
01-03-2005, 05:52 PM
that did not work the first time i tried it, all it did was cost me a monitor, so i figured i stay mouthy with it this time around lol
jake