PDA

View Full Version : One of the few... a FORD F-100!

Lickmstickmman
08-20-2009, 01:00 PM
My bumpside seems to be rare in this group of Chevy owners! Anyhow, I have converted it to 331 stroker EFI using a bunch of stuff from a Fox body build. I have a Incon Twin turbo setup going on next, then all the suspension stuff to give it that "lateral-G" look! It sits low enough for me now, just needs a large set of wheels and brake upgrades.

I really like the billet Magnum 500 style wheels, just need the budget to put them on.

Benji

ccracin
08-20-2009, 02:35 PM
Very nice, keep up the good work!

wiedemab
08-20-2009, 02:38 PM
Very Nice! I love these trucks. I had one bought on eBay a year or so ago and the guy backed out on the deal.

Keep us posted.

Can you give an more details on what suspension setup you are running etc.?

Thanks,

Brandon

Lickmstickmman
08-20-2009, 03:46 PM
Ughhh, suspension.... not impressive at all.

Front is a fatman fab kit with Mustang II spindles, brakes, etc... I still need to learn more about better braking for the front.

Rear is Torino 9" 3:50 gears true-trac with stock leave springs (perches flipped). I would like to do something cool like a Cobra IFS, but that would be if budget and creativity allow it.

Benji

R67Chevelle
09-21-2009, 10:48 AM
My bumpside seems to be rare in this group of Chevy owners! Anyhow, I have converted it to 331 stroker EFI using a bunch of stuff from a Fox body build. I have a Incon Twin turbo setup going on next, then all the suspension stuff to give it that "lateral-G" look! It sits low enough for me now, just needs a large set of wheels and brake upgrades.

I really like the billet Magnum 500 style wheels, just need the budget to put them on.

Benji

YOUR NOT ALONE...... I have a 71 F250 2X4, 390.... I am in the process of pulling the engine and trans for rebuild.... I have 103,000 orig miles, orig paint and everything.... Nice to see another bump on lateral-g.... :thumbsup:
and thats a nice truck.....:cool:

Blessings,
AMS

c10addict
10-01-2009, 09:59 AM
Looking good... We have one at the shop that is getting the Fatman front end and a 4 link out back... Gonna be another shop truck like my 64 C10..

MIGGY
11-17-2009, 09:27 PM
real nice truck :thumbsup: !! i have a 77 shortbox 4x4 on 20'' kmc rockstars nitto mud grapplers:) still working on it ..