PDA

View Full Version : One of the BADDEST 69 Camaro Convertible

Al Moreno
05-20-2009, 11:10 AM
These guys are doing an incredible job!

http://www.rk-collection.com/sale/chevrolet/69CamaroRK1.html

Ricochet
05-20-2009, 11:24 AM
I have been wondering how this car was coming along. Saw some build pics awhile back. Definitely a work of art! Thanks for posting!

awr68
05-20-2009, 11:32 AM
Nice!! Great job!! :thumbsup:

96z28ss
05-20-2009, 11:43 AM
Everything was looking good till I saw the rear tail panel. Not my taste.

Jbone
05-20-2009, 11:44 AM
Man, that's slicker than snot on a doornob!:thumbsup:
Awesome!

Spiffav8
05-20-2009, 12:22 PM
It's nice but.....I don't really care for it. I don't think it deserves a pro touring title.

buickfunnycar.com
05-20-2009, 12:31 PM
Very,very nice attention to detail and I can certainly appreciate all the custom fab work...but for some reason,this car doesn't "wow' me,maybe it's the color.

Vegas69
05-20-2009, 12:38 PM
It's nice but.....I don't really care for it. I don't think it deserves a pro touring title.

I don't understand why it isn't pro touring. There are some things I really like and some things that turn me off a little. Very nice build though.

CraigMorrison
05-20-2009, 01:08 PM
It will be at Columbus this year. They also sent us a great video of them flogging out in the parking lot. Full throttle donuts - car sounded great.

Stuart Adams
05-20-2009, 01:15 PM
Everybody has their likes and dislikes, pretty bold statement in the first paragraph about the car on their website!

awr68
05-20-2009, 01:22 PM
Everybody has their likes and dislikes, pretty bold statement in the first paragraph about the car on their website!

Sounds like some of the ebay auctions we have read lately! :lol:

I hadn't followed the link before...........just looked at the thumbnails

ironworks
05-20-2009, 01:40 PM

That is pretty funny, I guess he fill find out in Columbus. Maybe he should take the the car to the optima shootout after SEMA. Burn Outs and Donuts don't prove anything. Nice car for sure, but those tail lights look so off.

Those guys have a beautiful shop, man oh man....

Freefall
05-20-2009, 02:32 PM
This shop is only 20 minutes from my house and I stopped in about a year ago when the car was about half way finished. It's nice to see that they finally painted it. The only thing original on the car is the fire wall. Almost all the original sheet metal was out by the dumpster. I can tell you from being there that this shop is amazing. The owner is a billionaire that has a large stake in Michael Waltrip racing.

tones2SS
05-20-2009, 02:50 PM
Pretty cool fab work.
Especially on the cowl induction hood. I like the color. Not too shabby.:thumbsup:
Did not go to the link to check out the other photos though.

XcYZ
05-20-2009, 02:52 PM
As Stuart noted:

This is the car that will set the standard for all 69 Camaro pro-touring cars to come. It is designed to be the most capable, stiffest, most well engineered, powerful and drivable 69 Camaro on Earth. All others will be just contenders for the title.

lol, the arrogance is kinda funny.

70rs
05-20-2009, 03:09 PM
Nice shop, nice car too. The tail panel does not do it for me but whatever floats your boat.
The statement on the website is pretty bold considering the quality cars being put out all over the country. Both by professionals and private builders. Some of the cars on this site alone built by "back yard" builders are just as nice if not nicer and deserve more credit in my opinion for being built on real world budgets and without the latest and greatest equipment.
Anyone can throw a fat wallet at a pro shop and get a great car. If that is what they want then more power to them. But my hat is off to those that put some real blood, sweat and tears into thier car and see it through to completion.:thumbsup:

chr2002ca
05-20-2009, 03:11 PM
This is the car that will set the standard for all 69 Camaro pro-touring cars to come. It is designed to be the most capable, stiffest, most well engineered, powerful and drivable 69 Camaro on Earth. All others will be just contenders for the title.

Those are the exact same words I say each time I start my car up and roll it out of the garage. :rofl:

Agreed, the arrogance is hilarious. I'm not quite sure how he puts his car ahead of so many others(kinda difficult to top the Baldwin Motion 540 '69 Camaro). He definitely has a future in writing Ebay ads.

Yep, the backend looks fugly. Looks like somebody who wanted a Vette. Maybe when/if they mount a rear bumper it'll look a little better. Some very nice details though and give the guy a few points on originality. Considering how many 69's have been done already, it's getting tough to generate a new look(bad or good).

Rybar
05-20-2009, 03:21 PM
Agree with your guys opinion on the tail panel:

http://www.rk-collection.com/images/sale/69CamaroRK1/81.jpg

This car doesn't compare to the Mule and many others on this site in my books. Less is more sometimes.

waynieZ
05-20-2009, 03:22 PM
Nice car but I agree, don't care much for the tail lights. Nice color

Vegas69
05-20-2009, 03:25 PM
This car doesn't compare to the Mule and many others on this site in my books. Less is more sometimes.

Bingo:thumbsup: Some things are best left alone.

Ummgawa
05-20-2009, 03:31 PM
When you screw around with perfection, you something perfectly screwed up.

Stuart Adams
05-20-2009, 03:41 PM
This shop is only 20 minutes from my house and I stopped in about a year ago when the car was about half way finished. It's nice to see that they finally painted it. The only thing original on the car is the fire wall. Almost all the original sheet metal was out by the dumpster. I can tell you from being there that this shop is amazing. The owner is a billionaire that has a large stake in Michael Waltrip racing.

Alot of work in that car for sure. Modifying the lines and body of the first gen's is scary for me, that for me is why I like the cars to begin with.

BLACKJACK
05-20-2009, 04:07 PM
THat camaro is verry nice ''BUT'' I think these are a few of the baddest camaro's out there.:D

Fluid Power
05-20-2009, 04:11 PM
"all others will just be contenders for the title"

I have a problem with that sentence.

A contender is someone or something that has a real possibility of being the champion or the best. Being a contender is a good thing. Going against that car, it would not be very hard to be a 'contender' for "baddest camaro evvverrr". (read in Monster truck announcer voice.)

Money does not equal taste.

I don't know, maybe it is just me.

Darren

70rs
05-20-2009, 04:26 PM
X2 BLACKJACK!! Those are without a doubt some of the baddest camaros on the planet! Every one of those cars is head and shoulders above the RK car in design, style and quality! :hail:
I may never have the personal talent to build a car of the caliber of these or the RK camaro, so I do give a ton of credit to the folks involved in producing all of them.

Rybar
05-20-2009, 04:29 PM
THat camaro is verry nice ''BUT'' I think these are a few of the baddest camaro's out there.:D

Yup great choices, going through my pics I can see at least another DOZEN killer Camaro's at the top of the list.

Jeff Hanson's 69
Scott Gulbranson's 69
Steve Lenning's 69
SW's '69
Johnny 51's '69
Stuart Adam's '69
Autokraft Black '69
Prodigy Customs '68
Vinnie's '68
DSE Test Car '69
Killer Custom's '69
ANY Mark Steilow built '69

*Edit* and

Fesler's Draco '69
James Shipka's '67 Onelap

chr2002ca
05-20-2009, 04:48 PM
Well, let's just hope they take this car to some of the various racing events and prove they're man enough to back up their claims. If you read closely, the claim starts with, "The car is designed to ...". Being 'designed to' do something versus actually doing it are 2 different things. A lot of work went into that car so I wish them the best of luck.

tones2SS
05-20-2009, 04:50 PM
Yup great choices, going through my pics I can see at least another DOZEN killer Camaro's at the top of the list.

Jeff Hanson's 69
Scott Gulbranson's 69
Steve Lenning's 69
SW's '69
Johnny 51's '69
Stuart Adam's '69
Autokraft Black '69
Prodigy Customs '68
Vinnie's '68
DSE Test Car '69
Killer Custom's '69

I couldn't have said it better Ryan!! lol:hail: :cheers:

Vegas69
05-20-2009, 06:04 PM

Jeff Hanson's 69
Scott Gulbranson's 69
Steve Lenning's 69
SW's '69
Johnny 51's '69
Stuart Adam's '69
Autokraft Black '69
Prodigy Customs '68
Vinnie's '68
DSE Test Car '69
Killer Custom's '69

*Edit* and

Fesler's Draco '69

I'd leave out Bad Penny as well. All it did was win the optima challenge. No biggie. :unibrow:

Rybar
05-20-2009, 06:06 PM
I'd leave out Bad Penny as well. All it did was win the optima challenge. No biggie. :unibrow:

No no, Blackjack posted a pic of it above, that's why I didn't put it in there. (I was adding to his choices)

Penny is one of the baddest camaro's on the planet for sure. :hail:

Here I will put a list of baddest 1st gen Camaro's together (Please I am sorry if I forgot any)

The Mule
Bad Penny
G-Force Fuel
G-Force Devious
Vegas '69
Ring Bros Razor '69
Jeff Hanson's 69
Scott Gulbranson's 69
Steve Lenning's 69
SW's '69
Johnny 51's '69
Stuart Adam's '69
Autokraft Black '69
Prodigy Customs '68
Vinnie's '68
DSE Test Car '69
Killer Custom's '69
Fesler's Draco '69

70rs
05-20-2009, 06:21 PM
Man, there sure is A LOT of '69's on that list. Nothing wrong with that. Just an observation. :D

BLACKJACK
05-20-2009, 06:36 PM
Man, there sure is A LOT of '69's on that list. Nothing wrong with that. Just an observation. :D

HERE ARE A FEW JUST FOR YOU..70rs:unibrow:

skatinjay27
05-20-2009, 08:19 PM
when we think as far a over the top,out of the box "baddest" camaro like what thier building i think of RAZOR as the bar setter... anyone who has seen that car in person i think would agree, they thought of ever inch on that car, even down to so trim for the windows weather striping.
and for me the RK does nothing for me... looks like killer quality but just doesent flow to well.

1970cuda
05-20-2009, 08:24 PM
incredible build but definately some not to my tastes though

Steve1968LS2
05-20-2009, 08:29 PM
Who built it?

When you take a build "to the edge" you're bound to get into a "love it/hate it" deal.

Steve1968LS2
05-20-2009, 08:31 PM
"all others will just be contenders for the title"

I have a problem with that sentence.

A contender is someone or something that has a real possibility of being the champion or the best. Being a contender is a good thing. Going against that car, it would not be very hard to be a 'contender' for "baddest camaro evvverrr". (read in Monster truck announcer voice.)

Money does not equal taste.

I don't know, maybe it is just me.

Darren

Note from Penny... "anytime.. any place... " :lol:

XLexusTech
05-20-2009, 08:37 PM
Food for thought. By appearances this car has a lot of hand fabricated pieces in it. Some you don't even see. One could say more then most and certainly more then some on the list I see in this thread.. Penny is not even close. no offense intended but the amount of Fab on the two cars is quite diff.

With that said the taillights are not may taste. I would go as far as to say they are gross. 700 hp Big block... Ummm I built one of those in high school. However I never built 1/2 of the stuff you don't see on this car... look close at the added frame supports.. Top notch. You see those pedals...

In any event Nice car and their is no Baddest camaro.. they are all bad ass!
:hail:

rlplive
05-20-2009, 08:38 PM
More info on the white 69 with the hockey stripe and custom spoilers please.

rlplive
05-20-2009, 08:42 PM
No no, Blackjack posted a pic of it above, that's why I didn't put it in there. (I was adding to his choices)

Penny is one of the baddest camaro's on the planet for sure. :hail:

Here I will put a list of baddest 1st gen Camaro's together (Please I am sorry if I forgot any)

The Mule
Bad Penny
G-Force Fuel
G-Force Devious
Vegas '69
Ring Bros Razor '69
Jeff Hanson's 69
Scott Gulbranson's 69
Steve Lenning's 69
SW's '69
Johnny 51's '69
Stuart Adam's '69
Autokraft Black '69
Prodigy Customs '68
Vinnie's '68
DSE Test Car '69
Killer Custom's '69
Fesler's Draco '69

Scott Mock's 69 Sunoco Camaro
http://chubbysfab.shutterfly.com/

Steve1968LS2
05-20-2009, 08:43 PM
Food for thought. By appearances this car has a lot of hand fabricated pieces in it. Some you don't even see. One could say more then most and certainly more then some on the list I see in this thread.. Penny is not even close. no offense intended but the amount of Fab on the two cars is quite diff.

No offense taken.. There's not much.. actually any body fab work done to Penny since I actually like the classic lines and trim.

I think people were refering to the performance aspect more than the amount of work that went into the car. There's no doubt that a TON of bodywork went into that car.

Besides, Penny isn't really even Pro-Touring.. more Streetfighter...

Vegas69
05-20-2009, 09:01 PM
IMO...it's not necessarily about who has the most custom pieces and fabrication. It's all about the total package. That looks like a fabrication shops wet dream. Customer has deep pockets and weird taste. They missed the mark on that car. I agree with AJ, razor set the bar in the completely fabricated world. They will be working bugs out of that car for years. Lexus tech....an all aluminum big block with hilborn injection in high school. Come on dude. Sometimes........

XLexusTech
05-20-2009, 09:24 PM
IMO...it's not necessarily about who has the most custom pieces and fabrication. It's all about the total package. That looks like a fabrication shops wet dream. Customer has deep pockets and weird taste. They missed the mark on that car. I agree with AJ, razor set the bar in the completely fabricated world. They will be working bugs out of that car for years. Lexus tech....an all aluminum big block with hilborn injection in high school. Come on dude. Sometimes........

No not aluminum or injected but 700 HP yep all day and this was in the 90's.
For the $$ on that hardware those power number leave allot to be desired. That ultimately is my point.

In High school and into college I worked at MC Betts racing engines in NY. In the early 90's we built a Big inch aluminum Donaven blocked street car for Dennis Ferrara's son' (from offshore racing fame) We used throw away motor parts from one of his boats. It made over 1000 hp back then on pump gas.

Not sure what that proves but its where my reference originates. :cheers:

tjbruning
05-20-2009, 09:59 PM
Everything was looking good till I saw the rear tail panel. Not my taste.

I thought you liked that look?:lol: Tell us what you think about the front bumper?

http://www.rk-collection.com/images/sale/69CamaroRK1/78.jpg

tjbruning
05-20-2009, 10:11 PM
Yep, the backend looks fugly. Looks like somebody who wanted a Vette. Maybe when/if they mount a rear bumper it'll look a little better

http://www.rk-collection.com/images/sale/69CamaroRK1/04.jpg

better ??

That shop is over the top... Nice build also, lots of cool details (really like teh billet down bars), but a few things I would have done differently... The first paragraph is comical. :faint:

96z28ss
05-20-2009, 10:39 PM
I thought you liked that look?:lol: Tell us what you think about the front bumper?

http://www.rk-collection.com/images/sale/69CamaroRK1/78.jpg

Yeah with all the fabrication done to the car they put a stock factory bumper on it? Atleast tuck it in some. Well they did take out the fangs.
I don't think I have ever seen those billet tailights used on anything other than hot rods or motorcyles. I don't think they belong on the Camaro at all.
I mean corvette taillights look better. And that rear bumper looks like an afterthought. Looks like its just stuck on there. This is what the owner wants and he is paying the bill so I don't want to rip on it too much.

Razor is hands down the BADDEST 69 Camaro. Waiting to see who can top it.

P.S. TJ and Tim If I ever come into the shop with ideas like this for my camaro please kick me out of the shop!

BLACKJACK
05-20-2009, 10:52 PM
More info on the white 69 with the hockey stripe and custom spoilers please.
go to www.gforcedesignconcepts.com

DaveO
05-20-2009, 11:07 PM

Agree, sometimes it's best to just not say anything. Hence my sig.

"Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand."

Al Moreno
05-20-2009, 11:28 PM
Where is the LOVE?

:lolhit:

At least, it's a Camaro, LOL

70rs
05-21-2009, 12:12 AM
Thanks for the second gen shots BLACKJACK. I was feeling a little left out....:lol:

tones2SS
05-21-2009, 09:45 AM
Like I said, nice fab work. But, it's all in the eye of the beholder as well.
In my opinion, that rear-end is just ugly and way out of place. :rolleyes: Not digging the hood neither.

ironworks
05-21-2009, 09:54 AM
Taste is not always in your mouth...

buickfunnycar.com
05-21-2009, 01:38 PM
this car cannot possibly even be mentioned in the same sentence as Razor...

jeff hanson
05-21-2009, 01:49 PM
I agree that it has a ton of impressive fab work, but you need to know when enough is enough. I'm sure the car is incredible but I'm all about the whole car as a package. If I walked up from the back I would turn around before I even got to the front... Although some may think Razor also has some excessive fabrication, none of it was upsetting to the overall appearence. Razor is still King in my book and I have yet to see a contender for their title. Oh and thanks for puttin me on the "list", I'm honored!:thumbsup:

J2SpeedandCustom
05-21-2009, 02:14 PM
Most awards don't judge for ugly or not. Customers all have different tastes and desires for their own car.

Lots of time is that thing for sure! And over half the cars on the list(s) people put up don't hold a candle in time spent. Just my opinion of course. :rolleyes:

tjbruning
05-21-2009, 02:42 PM
This is what the owner wants and he is paying the bill so I don't want to rip on it too much.

Could be yours for the right price!

If you’re interested in owning what will be the most hand crafted, best engineered, stiffest, most innovative, powerful and drivable 1969 Camaro Rally Sport convertible with nearly every modern convenience at hand, this is the only car you should be looking at.

Ummgawa
05-21-2009, 03:23 PM
If I walked up from the back I would turn around before I even got to the front...

X2. I totally agree.

dodge
05-21-2009, 08:53 PM
Taste is not always in your mouth...

:lol: So very true :cheers:

XcYZ
05-21-2009, 09:18 PM
If the blurb on their site wasn't so arrogant, I doubt there would be this much buzz about the car. One way to get publicity I guess.

70rs
05-21-2009, 11:54 PM
This is true Scott. We are all talking about it and sometimes that is key to publicity. Good opinions or not, the word still gets out.
As for taste, it really is such a personal choice what we do with our cars. I don't care for the styling of it but I can appreciate the amount of time and effort that went into creating it. There is a lot of talent in that car no matter how you slice it.
I agree that if the description in the ad wasn't so bold it wouldn't get as much negative responses overall.
Just my .02....again. I think I'm up to several cents now without making any sense.:willy:

Lessk
05-23-2009, 12:16 PM
Without a doubt good craftsmenship went into it. That said, if it was given to me I would sell it.

As far as the coolest fabricated Camaro goes Razor has it hands down. But it's not my favorite Camaro by far. I prefer the Streetfighter look to the show car look any day. If I had the choice between Bad Penny and Razor, I would take Penny.

BLACKJACK
05-23-2009, 03:36 PM
Without a doubt good craftsmenship went into it. That said, if it was given to me I would sell it.

As far as the coolest fabricated Camaro goes Razor has it hands down. But it's not my favorite Camaro by far. I prefer the Streetfighter look to the show car look any day. If I had the choice between Bad Penny and Razor, I would take Penny.good topic if you had your choice of any of the camaro out there which one would you pick? for me it will have to be ''MULE''

SAY NO MORE!

Lessk
05-23-2009, 06:20 PM
good topic if you had your choice of any of the camaro out there wich one would you pick? for me it will have to be ''MULE''

SAY NO MORE!

An excellent choice! Sexy as can be and not flashy and overdone. And I'm sure insanely fast.

Steve1968LS2
05-23-2009, 10:37 PM

As far as the coolest fabricated Camaro goes Razor has it hands down. But it's not my favorite Camaro by far. I prefer the Streetfighter look to the show car look any day. If I had the choice between Bad Penny and Razor, I would take Penny.

Why thank you.. :)

I would choose Razor.. sell it and build two Pennys.. lol

Actually I love Razor, but it's so friggin nice I would be scared stupid to drive it on the streets with all the clueless drivers...

Stuart Adams
05-24-2009, 09:13 AM
Met the owner of the shop on friday at DSE. Nice guy. Seems to have alot of enthusiasm for cars which is cool.

tones2SS
05-24-2009, 01:05 PM
good topic if you had your choice of any of the camaro out there wich one would you pick? for me it will have to be ''MULE''

SAY NO MORE!

OOOHH MAAAANNN!!!!!
What a tough choice!! A lot of nice cars.:yes: :hail:
That is a great choice though.:bow:

mazspeed
05-24-2009, 02:09 PM
Shops that brag about "this is the baddest car" or "all others are pretenders" to the title" type of stuff makes me think of another car all fabbed up that doesn't run worth a ****. What was that Mustang called that was "the baddest car of all time"? The one that took 1.3 million to build and could not get around the track once, and the car STILL has so many problems, it may take much more money to sort out? Yeah, the baddest ones are the track winners, and built by shops with pedigree. Not ones that are not finished, and have never been tested and built by people who are dreamers and BS artists.

BLACKJACK
05-24-2009, 03:18 PM
Shops that brag about "this is the baddest car" or "all others are pretenders" to the title" type of stuff makes me think of another car all fabbed up that doesn't run worth a ****. What was that Mustang called that was "the baddest car of all time"? The one that took 1.3 million to build and could not get around the track once, and the car STILL has so many problems, it may take much more money to sort out? Yeah, the baddest ones are the track winners, and built by shops with pedigree. Not ones that are not finished, and have never been tested and built by people who are dreamers and BS artists.DAM!!!!!!!!!!:captain:

nvr2fst
05-24-2009, 09:48 PM
Despite the BS hype on the camaro, these guys really have some nice builds going on. The GTX looks awesome from what I can tell from photos. (Killer color.) IMO it seems there advertised price on some of there for sale rides seems pretty steep.

X2- the camaro is very nice except for the rear light panel and the exhaust ports.

clill
05-24-2009, 09:52 PM

SAY NO MORE!

Hey...I happened to put about 100 miles on the Mule yesterday....still runs...

BLACKJACK
05-24-2009, 10:13 PM
Hey...I happened to put about 100 miles on the Mule yesterday....still runs...any plans to auto cross mule..:yes:

Vegas69
05-24-2009, 10:38 PM
Just because the Mule is an older build doesn't mean we don't want to see her in action once and while. :unibrow:

clill
05-24-2009, 11:57 PM
I don't really have any desire to autocross.

Ummgawa
05-26-2009, 12:03 PM
Hey...I happened to put about 100 miles on the Mule yesterday....still runs...

Be damn careful with my car Charlie.

70rs
05-26-2009, 12:17 PM
Personal choice for favorite Camaro? That is a very tough call for me. There are so many killer cars running around this site alone....
Penny, Mule, Razor, just to name a few I'd love to drive once let alone own!
There were a couple of lists made near the start of this thread that cover my wish list pretty good. All have incredible craftsmanship and attention to detail but they also perform as good as they look. Why own it if you can't drive it?:cheers:

Serpa69
05-26-2009, 12:39 PM
I don't really have any desire to autocross.

Agreed, Road courses with speed for me :thumbsup:

Al Moreno
05-28-2009, 08:16 PM
It will be at Columbus this year. They also sent us a great video of them flogging out in the parking lot. Full throttle donuts - car sounded great.

Craig, can you post the videos

XcYZ
06-29-2009, 09:17 AM
On a related note with RK Collection, Reutimann gets a free 67 Shelby GT500:

Childers and Reutimann to Each Receive a Muscle Car: On Wednesday, July 1st, at 11am/et, David Reutimann and his #00 Aaron’s Dream Machine Toyota crew chief Rodney Childers will become proud owners of a pair of 1967 Shelby GT500 Mustangs. The keys to each car will be presented to them by Rob Kauffman, co-owner of Michael Waltrip Racing and owner of RK Collection LLC in Concord. How did these guys get so lucky? On the night of qualifying for the Coca-Cola 600 in May, Reutimann and Childers made a bet with Kauffman. If the two were able to bring home the Coca-Cola 600 trophy from Lowe’s Motor Speedway, Kauffman would allow both of them to take home one trophy muscle car from his RK Collection auto restoration shop. On Monday, May 25th, Reutimann was declared a first-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series winner and presented with the coveted Coca-Cola 600 trophy. As Kauffman was boarding a plane to Europe simultaneously, he received a call from Victory Lane. Kauffman will hand over the two sets of keys on Wednesday - one set to Childers and one to Reutimann. RK Collection LLC [rk-collection.com] is located at 7975 Westwinds Blvd NW in Concord.

mexMan
06-29-2009, 10:36 AM
I've seen better builds than this... but hey, it's really different than what everyone does, this guys did somethingreally different, and that deserves a lot of respect... so I like it because the originality

fleetus macmullitz
06-30-2009, 11:17 PM
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k156/wnyjazz/MotiV8R/IMG_2079.jpg
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k156/wnyjazz/MotiV8R/IMG_2051.jpg
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/3701/img0551ayj.jpg (http://img37.imageshack.us/i/img0551ayj.jpg/)
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k156/wnyjazz/MotiV8R/IMG_2037-1.jpg
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k156/wnyjazz/MotiV8R/10zu7lv.jpg

Bowtieracing
07-01-2009, 02:58 AM

It is designed to be the most capable, stiffest, most well engineered, powerful and drivable 69 Camaro on Earth :lol:

But lot of good details on the car. I really like the exhaust outlets:cool: