PDA

View Full Version : another new first genner

ilovefirstgens
10-07-2005, 04:21 PM
Howdy guys,
Im sure ill be around here a ton in the coming months/years, ive been active over at pro-touring, camaros.net, and ls1tech so decided what the hell whats one more!

Ive got a sweet lil 68 camaro thats slowly being transformed into a pretty extreme car (by my standards atleast) you can check it out on my sig, however those are very old pics, right now its got a completely bare engine bay and no brakes, ive already done everything on the car aside from the body and paint, and its got hotchkis tvs suspension rebuilt with full poly and the guldstrand mod. Not to mention gone through 2 engines so far,and restoring the rest of the car and fixing every single little problem it had.

However because i probably wont have it done before it starts raining. Ive been considering some more mods to make, and as im about to buy a pos c4 vette as a driver then use the irs and part the rest out and make a few bucks i started thinking..... that was a big mistake!

Because of this being my dream car i have just abooiut decided to change the biggest thing that i hate about it, that its got a roof. So it will soon be a roadster, however because of how much ill need to reinforce the body to not only not fold up but porvide a reasonably stiff platform for a decent suspension im up in the air as what to do.

I'm at the very least building a cage to tie the whole car together, and some integral sfcs, but at the same time I have the time and resources to go much more over the top with it.

At the moment I am trying to do the first stages of planning out building it up as a full tube chassis with all the c4 susp items, and figured as this site caters to the more extreme of enthusiests it would be a gret place to start. so as youre reading this ive probably already got another post going in the chassis section.

XcYZ
10-07-2005, 05:38 PM
Welcome, Brian. :)

camcojb
10-07-2005, 05:54 PM
Hey Brian, glad you found this place!

Jody

907rs
10-07-2005, 06:32 PM
Welcome aboard, Brian!