PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong with my add??

Mover
04-28-2009, 07:11 PM
Okay i've listed a BS3 for sale and have had no takers! any ideas or sugestions on how to sell this box? I've dropped price to 2k, i've also tried the ebay thing and no takers. thanks for your help.

Big Stuff 3 GEN3 Pro SEFI GM LS2 /LS7 systems…brand new never installed.

$2000, located in Omaha, NE

The GEN3 PRO SEFI system includes:
– A Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
– Main Wire Harness (MWH)
– Injector Wire Harness (IWH)
– (1) WBO2 sensors
– BigComm Windows compatible calibration software
– 5' serial communication cable

Pm me if interested OR email at [email protected]

Thanks
Craig

camcojb
04-28-2009, 08:26 PM
well, originally your price was higher than some dealers sell that unit for. At $2K you're now cheaper, and it is a new unit. Some people don't like buying second hand even if new, and right now people aren't spending money......

Good luck with your sale.

Jody

almcbri
04-28-2009, 10:47 PM
you can't go wrong with pictures.

Spiffav8
04-29-2009, 02:03 AM
you can't go wrong with pictures.

I have to agree. I always like to see what I am buying.

Tiger
04-29-2009, 03:36 PM
Some people don't like buying second hand even if new,
Good luck with your sale.

Jody

I'd add that people are even more sceptical with electronics, at least I am.

I wish you the best with your sale.
André

Mover
04-29-2009, 08:34 PM
Hey guys thanks for the input.

I did have pictures but they were further down in post

Jody, I guess i had to start someplace and that's what i paid for the box. Unfortunately I purchased in state and got stocked with tax…taxes suck!!!

I think what i might do is repost and put everything together.

again thanks for your help.

Craig

rallye455
05-01-2009, 05:24 PM
I buy and sell parts alot and it's hard to sell for even close to the price of New. I did a quick search and at $2000 your less than $200 under buying from a dealer and I only searched a couple places. I'd bet with some hard searching it could be bought new from another dealer for less. It's funny but parts I think I will have no trouble selling I seem to have forever and other times parts I think will be hard to sell are sold in less than a day. Good luck with your sale.

Mover
05-01-2009, 06:49 PM
I buy and sell parts alot and it's hard to sell for even close to the price of New. I did a quick search and at $2000 your less than $200 under buying from a dealer and I only searched a couple places. I'd bet with some hard searching it could be bought new from another dealer for less. It's funny but parts I think I will have no trouble selling I seem to have forever and other times parts I think will be hard to sell are sold in less than a day. Good luck with your sale.

Thanks for the feed back. i'm headed to Omaha to pick it up and i'll take some pictures with software to show it's a complete kit and repost for $1900. I also did some searching on net and found that same box for like you said $2200. agian thanks for your help.
Craig

ironworks
05-09-2009, 11:30 PM
I would trade you for the down payment on a 55 square tube chassis built to your specs.