PDA

View Full Version : Time for: What did Santa bring you thread~!

BC69
12-25-2004, 10:52 PM
So, its almost midnight and the end of Christmas here, so I wanted to check and see how everyones day went. Did Santa come, or are you on the naughty list?
I snagged some nice clothes, a team camaro teddy bear for the car :o ! A vanity plate for the Camaro with my initials TFL, its kind of a family thing to have the initials. And best of all, I drove it around on Christmas in the like 30 Degree weather, roads were clear, I let her warm up nicely and then put some miles on it. Dropped off some presents at a friends...if only I had a Santa suit, the Red and White Camaro woulda been one nice Santa Sleigh.

So what did you all rake in??

Hope the day brought joy

Tim

clill
12-25-2004, 11:01 PM
Santa brought me a toothache...... :(

907rs
12-25-2004, 11:08 PM
My wife got the Baer Track system with the Eradispeed upgrade (for the front) that I asked for :D. Thanks Scott!!!!! Still waiting for the big brown van to show up though; my bro got some killer stainless barbecue utensils for me, and my folks got me some tools and nice set of car detailing things.

jonny51
12-25-2004, 11:14 PM
My wife got the Baer Track system with the Eradispeed upgrade (for the front) that I asked for :D. Thanks Scott!!!!! Still waiting for the big brown van to show up though; my bro got some killer stainless barbecue utensils for me, and my folks got me some tools and nice set of car detailing things.

The big brown van delivers to igloos? :D

907rs
12-25-2004, 11:25 PM
The big brown van delivers to igloos? :D

I apologize Jon, I was speaking figuratively. It's actually a big brown dog sled! ;)

jonny51
12-25-2004, 11:26 PM
I apologize Jon, I was speaking figuratively. It's actually a big brown dog sled! ;)

I knew it!!

zbugger
12-25-2004, 11:34 PM
I got a book, some computer game, and a new bag for my laptop computer. Oh, and a $150 cashmere sweater that won't fit me. Funny how they left the tag on it..... :rolleyes:

V-MA70
12-26-2004, 12:18 AM
Got some clothes, Cd's and dvd's, a cocktails receipe book with a martini shaker. The last two will be useful in the summer aftercruisin' :cool:

hotwheels
12-26-2004, 09:52 AM
clill, sorry to hear bout your tooth, that sucks................on a positive note, i got an atomic clock for the garage, a laser level for woodworking, and some slipper's to where around the house...........i had a pretty good day all in all.........later, hotwheels

Ummgawa
12-26-2004, 12:34 PM
One word...Manthong. :eek:

Keith
12-26-2004, 12:59 PM
I got a very nice ball-bearing rolling tool box from my g/f's parents and another good friend got me one as well!!!! Now I have two! One will be for all the daily work horse tools and the other I'll use for the air tools and all the specail use tools!! I also got a bad-ass cordless drill from harbor freight and a mag light. Aside from the toolbox my favorite is the single-serving coffee maker the g/f got me!!! Wait, I almost forgot...I got one of those '67 Camaro X-Mods that radio shack sells!! Those r/c cars are perfect for nerdy cars guys like us. There's a crap load of tiny parts and screws as well as suspension upgrades, tire pakages and motor replacements. Did I mention the battery packs on both sides slide back and forth to adjust weight ratio?

Ok, now I'm just bragging. I had an awesome Christmas....definitely 5 stars.
:cool:

68protouring454
12-26-2004, 01:33 PM
hope all your christmas's went well, mine was good, got a aluminum 3000lb craftsman jack, got a cool, surround sound system for the tv/family room, and a cool comedy dvd with larry the cable guy, lol git-r-dun!!!
its funny, and had a great day with family
jake

907rs
12-26-2004, 02:24 PM

Great Jim!........ Now I've got this mental picture of you in my head that I just can't let go of :rolleyes: :eek:

Ummgawa
12-26-2004, 04:20 PM
Great Jim!........ Now I've got this mental picture of you in my head that I just can't let go of :rolleyes: :eek:

Better than that, I tried it on backwards!!! I Think :D

Try and let go of that one Bill!!

XcYZ
12-26-2004, 05:19 PM
Bill, glad to hear your wife was able to make heads and tails with the Baer setup. There are a lot of different options.

Oh yeah, and I got this kick ass RS conversion kit. :)

mdprovee
12-26-2004, 09:55 PM
Yeah Santa was real good to my family. He got a new wagon for my son, a new video camera for my wife, and I got a new spoiler, some air tools, and a 24" flast screen for our bedroom. I didn't think I was that good this year, but I guess I was.

Mike

Ummgawa
12-27-2004, 08:02 AM
I actually got a Wiring harness from the wife for my 69 Camaro. I ordered a Black wire wiring harness (helps with stealth). Basically what I did was order it online and told her to hit the "Enter" button". Then I told her thanks!! :D Truth be told I verbally ordered it , then told her to hit the enter button making her think she ordered it. You might call me devious, but I got it from HER!!

907rs
12-27-2004, 09:16 AM
I actually got a Wiring harness from the wife for my 69 Camaro. I ordered a Black wire wiring harness (helps with stealth). Basically what I did was order it online and told her to hit the "Enter" button". Then I told her thanks!! :D Truth be told I verbally ordered it , then told her to hit the enter button making her think she ordered it. You might call me devious, but I got it from HER!!

And you made a thong out of it? :rolleyes:

jannes_z-28
12-27-2004, 12:58 PM

You got the harness and your wife got you in a thong. I wonder who really got the last laugh :D

Got any photos? LOL

Jan

Ummgawa
12-27-2004, 01:22 PM
No pix! You should thank your creator for the lack of pictures. They got mee the manthong as a joke and I put it on. I'm convinced that way too many women are in charge of stuff (like the manthong). They have meetings weekly at Tan and Nail places (think about it now, last place a Dude would show up) and they are takin over the world!! When in the Hell would John Wayne have let Five Mineral Water Drinkin'. Show Tune Listening Pillow Biting Wanna Be Canyon Yodeling Mound Chargers have a show about how a strait Guy ought to be dressing?

Think about it!!

Ummgawa
12-27-2004, 01:23 PM
I feel better now... ;)

Ummgawa
12-27-2004, 01:26 PM
And you made a thong out of it? :rolleyes:

Yes and the Front headlight harness really rides up like crazy!!

ryans67deuce
12-28-2004, 11:56 PM
New recip saw, jig saw, circular saw, cordless screwdriver, chop saw, and drill press..... oh yeah, and my early christmas present was a C4 rear.... :D

Ryan

jonny51
12-29-2004, 12:19 AM
My best gift was.................Smokey and the bandit Box set :D

c.schulz
12-29-2004, 01:17 PM
I got a small fridge for the garage.It will hold lots of beer and popsicles(SP) for the kids. :D

XcYZ
12-29-2004, 03:33 PM
I got a free standing drill press. :)

67Sally
12-30-2004, 07:23 AM
I got an auto darkening welding mask. :)

Steve Chryssos
12-30-2004, 10:59 AM
Jim. You are too funny!

My favorite gift is a little handheld Tournament Texas Hold-Em poker game computer by Sharper Image. Very addictive.

lil427z
12-30-2004, 10:12 PM
ryan . what are you going to do with your new woodworking tools .
scott, how do you like your drill press .

and for me i got clothes , enclosed blast unit , and tool box rollaround .
ryan , you like woodworking . check this out www.rickswoodworking.com
that is me.

rick kirkindall :) :)

Steve Chryssos
12-31-2004, 06:43 AM
Wow! Nice work!

http://www.rickswoodworking.com/home_theater.htm

Ummgawa
12-31-2004, 09:39 AM
Rick Dude, you are an Artist!! Beautiful work!!

lil427z
12-31-2004, 02:16 PM
thanks , guys :)

rick kirkindall