PDA

View Full Version : eye vegitables

62fairlane
09-05-2005, 10:53 PM
wellnot as nice as a EFI GM motor as other posts...but it is mine and being built LOW BUCK in my appartment parking lot....

http://photobucket.com/albums/v701/purf_man/turboswap/?action=view&current=DSCF0002.jpg

shoudl be boosting in a week or two. also got a 1995 mustang brake swap goign on at the same time.....can we say schwinn?

race-rodz
09-06-2005, 02:53 AM
thats sweet :thumbsup: dare to be different... and screw what everyone else thinks. :unibrow:

lil427z
09-06-2005, 10:02 PM
that is sweet :thumbsup: keep up the good work.

rick k :D

Twin_Turbo
09-11-2005, 12:02 PM
EFI is overrated ;) :D after messing about w/ GM EFI systems for years I dropped it all and went old school myself. 4 Dellorto DHLA45 tri jets off a (2) Lotus Esprit Turbo. Fuel lines are not on it in this pic, nor are the intercoolers, the ducting, the aeromootive A2000 regulator and misc. lines & stuff.
http://members.home.nl/m.b.p.jongman/rad1.JPG

It's all custom one off stuff (this is not a moon crossram, it's a custom piece)

chuntington
09-14-2005, 07:29 AM
EFI is overrated ;) :D after messing about w/ GM EFI systems for years I dropped it all and went old school myself. 4 Dellorto DHLA45 tri jets off a (2) Lotus Esprit Turbo. Fuel lines are not on it in this pic, nor are the intercoolers, the ducting, the aeromootive A2000 regulator and misc. lines & stuff.
http://members.home.nl/m.b.p.jongman/rad1.JPG

It's all custom one off stuff (this is not a moon crossram, it's a custom piece)

that looks simply amazing!!!!

the soune of 4 side draft carbs on a four pot is amazing, so 8 on a v8 will be sublime!

nice to see these cabs being used intsed of the more traditional styles! where you get the intake manis from?

thanks Chris.

62fairlane
10-09-2005, 12:06 AM
well as a slight update. I got it running and took it down the driveway and back tonight. I am having troubles getting an idle from it....but I think the float level just needs adjusted for that and maybe the air screws opened some more (350cfm holley carb) I got some little things to do also and then it is going out on the road for a few shakedown runs

I pulled it up the drive tonight with the wastegate not working (vac line not ran yet) and the pump no boost referenced (epoxy on it failed a couple days ago) so I just pulled a part throttle 1st holeshot and it seemed pretty strong with just that :yes:

Twin_Turbo
10-15-2005, 05:28 AM
that looks simply amazing!!!!

the soune of 4 side draft carbs on a four pot is amazing, so 8 on a v8 will be sublime!

nice to see these cabs being used intsed of the more traditional styles! where you get the intake manis from?

thanks Chris.

the manifold is a custom cast piece, it looks like a moon crossram (sold by inglese) but it's different and has "tower" for the linkage in the center. It's 4 carbs, on 4 cyls they use 2 (they are double barrel carbs)..each 2 cyls share a carb but they all have their own barrel so it's an individual runner system