PDA

View Full Version : 1967 Camaro For Sale

GO67SS
09-04-2005, 07:39 AM
I must sell the love of my life due to financial obligations :eek: . I would rather sell my left nut but I haven't had any offers. This beautiful car is about 95% complete it just needs to be dialed in. I will email you back if you have a serious offer. Most of the particulars are on the site listed below. The car will be sold as is

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/662136

MaxHarvard
09-04-2005, 11:14 AM
price?

camcojb
09-04-2005, 04:50 PM
Honestly, you need to give a ballpark idea of what you're wanting. It'll weed out the guys who won't pay the price, without having to just ignore their e-mails as you stated. Without knowing your ballpark there's no way for a guy to know if he's going to offend you with an offer.

Jody

ProdigyCustoms
09-04-2005, 08:04 PM
Usually the best way to get a price is throw out a low ball offer. It is incredible how quickly a seller comes to a price after you thorow a number 25% of the value.

68protouring454
09-04-2005, 08:30 PM
nice car looks cool, i will give you 10k for it
jake

GO67SS
09-04-2005, 09:43 PM
Well, I figured I would let the market choose the price but know one has even tested the waters. How do you put a price on your "life-time-dream- vehicle" that you have built to your exact wants and have spared no expense, as you can tell by the photos. I am not trying to be difficult I'm just heart broken :( that it has come to this. What does a pro-touring car with this type of gear go for?

I am not greedy I am not selling it to make a buck I am selling it so I can pay legal costs and feed my family until the next job comes along. I need $30K - $38K I have seen pro-touring cars go for $35K - $45K+. We all know that when you sell a vehicle like this you need to go into therapy :willy: for a long time as the guilt and realization comes that you would have rather sold your left nut it some one was willing to buy it. We have all talked to those old guys who talk about "having this bad a$$ muscle car back in the day" and know they drive a honda. Life Sucks! Now I will be one of those guys except I will be driving a toyota.

I hope this helps

GO67SS
09-04-2005, 09:45 PM
Sorry Jake, there is almost $10K in the motor and tranny alone.

jonny51
09-04-2005, 09:46 PM
Sorry to hear you have to sell your car.I don't see any problem getting 35-45k for it.Good luck and maybe in the future you can get another one.

camcojb
09-04-2005, 09:55 PM
Well, I figured I would let the market choose the price but know one has even tested the waters. How do you put a price on your "life-time-dream- vehicle" that you have built to your exact wants and have spared no expense, as you can tell by the photos. I am not trying to be difficult I'm just heart broken :( that it has come to this. What does a pro-touring car with this type of gear go for?

I am not greedy I am not selling it to make a buck I am selling it so I can pay legal costs and feed my family until the next job comes along. I need $30K - $38K I have seen pro-touring cars go for $35K - $45K+. We all know that when you sell a vehicle like this you need to go into therapy :willy: for a long time as the guilt and realization comes that you would have rather sold your left nut it some one was willing to buy it. We have all talked to those old guys who talk about "having this bad a$$ muscle car back in the day" and know they drive a honda. Life Sucks! Now I will be one of those guys except I will be driving a toyota.

I hope this helps

From what I see in the pics you will hopefully get what you want. Very nice car and a fair price in my opinion.

Good luck with your sale.

Jody

jonny51
09-04-2005, 10:18 PM
Pm sent.

68protouring454
09-04-2005, 11:21 PM
hey its a killer car, i was just trying to get a price out, i know you got more than that in it and it came out real nice, is there anyother alternatives?? refi house?? something?? maybe find a buyer who will give you certain time to buy back, ?? goodluck let us know
jake

mazspeed
09-05-2005, 03:39 PM
That is a beautiful car. It's worth at least 50k to the right person. Sorry you have to sell.

GO67SS
09-07-2005, 11:51 PM
The car has been saved from the selling block for the next 5-10 days due to another possible option. If the situation changes it will be for sale by the end of the month.