PDA

View Full Version : 1966 Silver Streak Nova is a Winner

79TA
08-29-2005, 12:39 PM
I replied to a post about this. I thought I would just start a new thread on it.

The Nova was a 2 time winner at the Hot Rod Nationals in Springfield, IL. over the weekend.
There were about 2000 cars there. They picked 10 cars to receive the "Award of Excellence" the Nova received 1 of them.

For the way David built the car he received "Best Engineered---Pro Street".
If you ever get a chance to see this car in person don't pass it up. It is one nice car.

Ok, who wants a car built?

TravisB
08-30-2005, 11:43 AM
I replied to a post about this. I thought I would just start a new thread on it.

The Nova was a 2 time winner at the Hot Rod Nationals in Springfield, IL. over the weekend.
There were about 2000 cars there. They picked 10 cars to receive the "Award of Excellence" the Nova received 1 of them.

If you ever get a chance to see this car in person don't pass it up. It is one nice car.

What part of that car is Pro-Street!

79TA
08-31-2005, 01:58 PM
That is the class they put me in.

Smack_talker
08-31-2005, 02:30 PM

Congrats on the award. I'll take a car ..thank you.