PDA

View Full Version : It aint much but it's mine

rlplive
10-12-2008, 02:41 PM
I don't really have any before pics but my garage was a mess and you couldn't park anything in it. I basically just put up some shelves and hung some stuff up. My garage is 11.5x17 so it is tiny. Today I washed my car and I actually tagged the side of the garage a little bit. Good thing my car is not in real good shape. After I hit the garage my car was kind of sticking out in the alley and the neighbor lady drove by shaking her head. I was thinking at least you didn't hit your garage lady! Anyway I think I am going to try and store my quad somewhere else so my car will easily fit.

Ryan

lil427z
10-12-2008, 05:32 PM
looks good.:thumbsup:
rick k

batman09
09-28-2014, 07:06 PM
I don't really have any before pics but my garage was a mess and you couldn't park anything in it. I basically just put up some shelves and hung some stuff up. My garage is 11.5x17 so it is tiny. Today I washed my car and I actually tagged the side of the garage a little bit. Good thing my car is not in real good shape. After I hit the garage my car was kind of sticking out in the alley and the neighbor lady drove by shaking her head. I was thinking at least you didn't hit your garage lady! Anyway I think I am going to try and store my quad somewhere else so my car will easily fit.

Ryannice!!More room then what I have!!

Try2paz
01-19-2015, 04:07 PM
made the best use of space! gotta work with what you got!