PDA

View Full Version : Radiator Problems

ProTouring442
09-09-2008, 06:57 PM
Hey guys,

Anyone out there having durability issues with Be Cool radiators? We have a Be Cool in my dad's '56, and it has cracked where the one of the tubes enters into the tank. This is the second time we have had a similar problem. We initially thought that perhaps it was from flex and the fact that the radiator bolts solidly to the core support and so we mounted the replacement with rubber bushings, but now this one has cracked as well. Any ideas?

Shiny Side Up!
Bill

Spiffav8
09-10-2008, 12:30 AM
Hey guys,

Anyone out there having durability issues with Be Cool radiators? We have a Be Cool in my dad's '56, and it has cracked where the one of the tubes enters into the tank. This is the second time we have had a similar problem. We initially thought that perhaps it was from flex and the fact that the radiator bolts solidly to the core support and so we mounted the replacement with rubber bushings, but now this one has cracked as well. Any ideas?

Shiny Side Up!
Bill

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Can't say that I've had any issues with my Be Cool. I'll keep an eye on that area now that you've brought this to light. Thanks for the heads up.

Shiny Side Up....only for landing! :D

Oz

Smittys67
09-10-2008, 10:12 PM
We run Be-Cool radiators in eveything we build lots of solid mount style never had a issue. Call them im sure if there was a issue on there end they will take care of you.