PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Have A Htc Tig Welder??

DOOM
08-06-2008, 08:24 AM
Im looking for some info on a HTC 160 DC/HF tig welder if anyone has one. Are they any good ? Price... I want something small for my shop. I won't be using it every day.
Mario

markus
08-06-2008, 11:24 AM
I just bought their 201 ac\dc tig welder. It is a great machine and they are always helpful on the phone with any questions you may have. You are close enough to go check them out. They have welding classes for about 125.00 so you can check out their machines.They have 2 classes for August call them for dates.

V8TV
08-07-2008, 10:35 AM
We've got a bunch of HTP welders, including an InverTIG 201... it's killer. Like Markus said, good tools, great service. The TIG dvd is very handy if you get one of their machines.

DOOM
08-07-2008, 05:34 PM
We've got a bunch of HTP welders, including an InverTIG 201... it's killer. Like Markus said, good tools, great service. The TIG dvd is very handy if you get one of their machines.

Put the order in today ! And I can go right to Arlington Hieghts to pick it up.Only half hour from my shop.
Thanx Mario:cheers:

V8TV
08-07-2008, 09:02 PM
Mario,

I'm sure you'll like the welder when you get it. Please tell the owner of HTP (His name is Jeff Noland) that we at V8TV said hello when you pick it up.

Good luck!

- Kevin Oeste