PDA

View Full Version : Friday Art Show, Sept 5th

SRD Art
08-02-2008, 01:18 PM
Nice work for those that posted for July. 1 sweet theme car and a bunch of other great work. I've been trying to come up with theme cars that will challenge our design skills as well as our rendering skills. I've got enough ideas to keep us through Christmas so far. Hopefully my ideas will be fun and challenging enough and the monthly show will grow to be huge as time goes on...

As we enter August we hit the peak of summer. I love the beauty of being surrounded by Rocky Mountains here in Utah, but I miss the palm trees and warm water of South Florida where I grew up. Nothing cooler than cruising the beach except seeing a sweet woodie cruising the beach with a board hanging out the back. We've all seen a 32 and 34 Ford woodie, we've also seen a 40 Ford and even a 49 Merc woodie. In honor of the great beach weather of summer, lets use our design skills and come up with a unique woodie- i.e. something that you wouldn't normally see with wood trim >> and it's gotta look cool! Break out the markers and the mice and lets see what ya got! :thumbsup:

Don't forget, if you're packed with client work through the month, show us some client stuff if you don't have time for the theme car!

SRD Art
08-29-2008, 07:36 PM
Just a reminder, art show's coming up soon!:thumbsup: One week and counting...