PDA

View Full Version : Sneak preview...almost

Bill Howell
08-13-2005, 09:41 PM
John stopped by on the way home with the car today. I would show y'all the pictures, but as you can see, he would not let the camera near it. All I can say is WOW. The car has so much detail everywhere, it is just "too much" to try and describe.

camcojb
08-13-2005, 09:52 PM
:D John looks pretty determined!

Jody

slck6t9
08-13-2005, 10:00 PM
Come on Bill we are all dying here......

Scott

Bill Howell
08-13-2005, 10:00 PM
:yes: You had to be there. When he saw my wife with the camera, it was suddenly a death grip on the door.

67Sally
08-14-2005, 08:34 AM
OK Bill, Now describe exactly what you saw.........and include all the details.
W.

hotwheels
08-14-2005, 09:18 PM
lmao.....that is a great picture

Keith
08-14-2005, 09:42 PM
That's very funny!! Can't wait to see the overall car. Something tells me I need to devote a few hours just to catch all the details.....

awr68
08-14-2005, 11:54 PM
jp, you're killing me!!!!!

69rs
08-15-2005, 06:53 AM
I saw II Much just out of paint at Road Killer Kustoms. It looked awesome and that was just a rolling shell! Laser straight and just the perfect shade of.....color on it! :D Keith did a great job on it!

XcYZ
08-15-2005, 08:00 AM
That's just not nice... :D

BC69
08-15-2005, 08:22 AM
That's just not nice...

You know normally it is Scott who knows the info and wont tell...so this is a switch! Hows it feel?? LOL.

Tim

XcYZ
08-15-2005, 08:25 AM
Hey, I always share, it's just a matter of timing. :thumbsup:

trapin
08-15-2005, 08:41 AM
This is like showing up for a wet t-shirt contest and all the girls are wearing sweaters. :thmbsdwn:

You better bring the goods soon Bill or.....or.......I'll not like you anymore. :mad:

:D

DCreations
08-15-2005, 10:36 AM
Is Jp's car gonna be done for sema?

Bill Howell
08-15-2005, 11:06 AM
This is like showing up for a wet t-shirt contest and all the girls are wearing sweaters. :thmbsdwn:

You better bring the goods soon Bill or.....or.......I'll not like you anymore. :mad:

:D

LOL, you are picking on the wrong guy. I showed you everything I had. It's John, pick on him....LOL
I think like Keith, myself, Frank and others, John is holding back on posting any pictures so the car will be a surprise to everyone when it finally is finished and showed publically. It would be old news if everyone already knew what it looked like.
I myself was very impressed with the amount of detail that has gone into the car, from the one off grill to the special place for the exhaust. Everyone has read and seen the front end and rear end set up but believe me, there are many more small things that as Keith said will take hours to catch. I saw the car, in a tight trailer for about 5 minutes, so I am positive I only scratched the surface. The car is unbelievably low and sinister looking. I think it will set the new benchmark for true protouring cars that both are driven and see track time. The color, tire, wheel combo is just stunning.
It will be worth the wait, trust me.
I am not sure about it being ready for SEMA, but it should be close. I think there is another show coming up he intends to attend with it. :unibrow:

parsonsj
08-15-2005, 11:58 AM
Hey guys,

Thanks very much for all the positive comments. They really mean a lot! We all claim to build these cars for ourselves, but it is important to me that others like it too.

I'm going into final thrash mode to get the car ready for PRI (Orlando in December). SEMA is probably not going to happen.

Kudos to the guys at Road Killer (Keith, Terry, and David): the bodywork is fantastic. Just incredible. Incredible. Incredible, I tell you. :hail:

I enjoyed meeting with Bill and his very lovely wife Melinda on Saturday. Bill tried to ply me with Hooters and shooters, but I deflected that by drinking diet Pepsi.

There will be no more pictures until the car is done. The PR Police Department is keeping a close eye on me these days.

jp

XcYZ
08-15-2005, 12:00 PM
Oh well, at least we have your write up and pics of the rear suspension in the latest PHR. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to when you unveil it, John. :yes:

parsonsj
08-15-2005, 12:07 PM
I haven't read the rear suspension article yet. Bill had a copy with him Saturday, but I kept getting distracted by Hooter girls.

Hopefully it will show up at home today.

jp