PDA

View Full Version : GTO Judge and my new website

city_ofthe_south
06-21-2008, 12:18 PM
My new website is aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiive! www.odellstudios.com I jumped the gun a little but I'll be posting new stuff daily until the thing is finished. I'm touching every drawing and fixing problems blah blah blah.

You can get a wallpaper of this car on the site.
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t201/city_ofthe_south/gto_orange69.jpg

DWMotorsports
06-21-2008, 01:23 PM
Your artwork is incredible. :bow:
I had a 69 Goat when I was 18. All of my friends called it the
Garbage Truck Option :lol:

city_ofthe_south
06-23-2008, 09:22 AM
Your artwork is incredible. :bow:
I had a 69 Goat when I was 18. All of my friends called it the
Garbage Truck Option :lol:

hahaha well at least they were clever. thanks for checkin it out.

ZVT
06-23-2008, 07:52 PM
Very Nice Colter,I dig the smokey burnout ,great job on the site redesign too!!!

city_ofthe_south
06-24-2008, 11:31 AM
Very Nice Colter,I dig the smokey burnout ,great job on the site redesign too!!!

Thanks man. You like the site? I wasn't sure about going the super simple route but I wanted it to be all about the cars.

GTOBRET
06-24-2008, 07:57 PM
About time someone does a '69 GTO. Very cool. I am an artist myself and want to get back into it soon. I did the drawing in my avatar. Me and my twin brother just finished building a PT '69 GTO. We call it the Executioner. I don't post much but I always check out the cool cars you guys render. Hopefully I'll have some of my own to post.
Here's a pic of the '69.

ZVT
06-24-2008, 09:57 PM
Thanks man. You like the site? I wasn't sure about going the super simple route but I wanted it to be all about the cars.

Definetly liking it,straight and to the point no clutter.

Which reminds me I gotta do some major changes to mine

city_ofthe_south
06-25-2008, 09:21 AM
About time someone does a '69 GTO. Very cool. I am an artist myself and want to get back into it soon. I did the drawing in my avatar. Me and my twin brother just finished building a PT '69 GTO. We call it the Executioner. I don't post much but I always check out the cool cars you guys render. Hopefully I'll have some of my own to post.
Here's a pic of the '69.

yeah so your car is the ****. same wheels ... and how might they look in black? black paint, black windows, black wheels and black awesome. I'd love to see some art. It's like this ... or it's like this to me .... looking at what others are doing actually makes me like drawing. I hate to use the word inspiring but maybe I just never knew what it really was I dunno ... everybody brings their own coolness to art ... and building cars too - art. Anyway, I so love black cars. Very nice. The GTO was one of my first loves and now I remember why.

city_ofthe_south
06-25-2008, 09:25 AM
Definetly liking it,straight and to the point no clutter.

Which reminds me I gotta do some major changes to mine

That's cool. I don't even have mouse overs, nothin. I used to think, OK i'm paying for the space and just think of all the crap I could post .... there could be all these things to click on and it would be fun ..... or stupid. I'm definately not cut out to build websites.